New Captains for the hilly country. - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 08-29-2003, 04:33 AM Thread Starter

New Captains for the hilly country.

Since Jeremy is stepping down, due to scholastic reasons, a new Captain(s) for the area have to be appointed.

Dave and Bagger can hold the honors together if they choose too. If either does not want the position, speak up.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 08-29-2003, 07:04 AM

'Bagger has my vote!
Can he be the "goat-path" Road Capt ???
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 08-29-2003, 07:07 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by joe-yamma
'Bagger has my vote!

Atleast it was paved, Dave likes dirt roads with patches of pavement. hahahahaha.

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 08-29-2003, 07:32 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally posted by joe-yamma
'Bagger has my vote!
They are appointed and I think the mix of 2 Captains in that area is a good thing and the 2 of them have other obligations that may keep them from being there sometimes...especially Dave being a part time soldier and you never know when bagger might have to be called up for his medic action in the area.

When you 2 get it together, some of us city boys will come over for a ride.....has to be planned and roads posted, so we know we are not going on the cow patty roads!!!

Thanks to Jeremy for holding the spot and for resigning the position for good reasons......school is definitely more important $$$$$$$$
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 08-29-2003, 07:36 AM

What? Didn't you know cow shit is great chain lube? Why do you think we wear work boots and not rideing boots. Cow shit ruins rideing boots but breaks work boots in nice!
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 08-29-2003, 01:07 PM

I think Rich and I can hold down the fort on this side of the city. We will have to get a good ride planned soon. I hate to say it but the bad weather isn't that far away. Guess I better get the snowboard waxed.
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 08-29-2003, 02:31 PM

Are you supplying the rainsuits for your rides. I know mmmbarley needs one since I screwed him. HAHA!! Never trust a salesman.
post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 08-29-2003, 04:41 PM

Quote:
Are you supplying the rainsuits for your rides. I know mmmbarley needs one since I screwed him. HAHA!! Never trust a salesman.
i was wondering why he was walking funny on thursday night at Callahans.
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 08-30-2003, 06:47 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally posted by MADBUSA2002
Admitting to the thousands in attendance on this site, that you did not complete a transaction for a customer. Now Barley has legal proof that you did not complete the transaction and is entitled to the rainsuit, or he can sue yo azz. Who cares about the litigation fees of thousands....at least he could get his $30 rainsuit for FREE!!!! Never trust a salesman....damn got to look elsewhere when I get a new bike.
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 08-30-2003, 06:54 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by UglyAngelX

Thanks to Jeremy for holding the spot and for resigning the position for good reasons......school is definitely more important $$$$$$$$
glad to help out when i could, now i just need to find some books now and 3k by next spring for the new scoot.

damn this rain, i wanted to take the bike out today, arrrghhhh i haven't rode since i rode the beaver as in beaverun, for you pervs out there
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode