So, where is "Bike Night" at this Thursday? - Page 5 - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums
View Poll Results: Where will you be attending "Bike Night" this Thursday?
Callahan's (Heidelburg) 15 71.43%
Quaker Steak & Lube (Cranberry) 4 19.05%
Sports Rock Cafe (Strip District) 3 14.29%
I am not going out Thursday, I would rather stay home! 1 4.76%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #41 of 49 (permalink) Old 08-27-2003, 02:33 PM

Quote:
I never get there til after 7p.m.
That is fine I will probably get there around 7:30.

Freddy What are you doing tomorrow? And where the hell has Seb been?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #42 of 49 (permalink) Old 08-27-2003, 02:52 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by duessel
Is she kicking you out becuase of a mistake? If what you say about what happened is true, then why would she thow your marriage away?
because she dont believe me about anything.......

she has calmed down a bit, and i just asked her very calmly to look in my eyes and tell me what she wanted me to do, and she replied.....she wants me out
post #43 of 49 (permalink) Old 08-27-2003, 03:26 PM

Send a message via AIM to duessel
Quote:
Originally posted by cstmgsxr
she has calmed down a bit, and i just asked her very calmly to look in my eyes and tell me what she wanted me to do, and she replied.....she wants me out
OUCH! I feel for you man.

post #44 of 49 (permalink) Old 08-27-2003, 03:41 PM
Dad

Quote:
Originally posted by cstmgsxr
because she dont believe me about anything.......

None of my business but there are kids and maybe some feelings still there. Time for the adults (plural) to act like it. Try to work it out but at the very least remember to behave like adults. That will bring the best end result whichever way it goes.

Meanwhile, if all else fails, don't move out until you've gotten legal advice. You have as much right to be there as she does at this point and she can not require you to do that. If she feels so strongly about it, let her move. Even though it may seem like the co-operative thing to do, I think it can come back to haunt you in the way of "abandonment" or some such. Again, get some legal advice other than mine or this here internet before you do anything. Good luck to both of you. You need it.

Keeping the "Hap" in "Happy Holidays"!

Regime change begins at home.

Blind patriotism is worse than no patriotism.
post #45 of 49 (permalink) Old 08-27-2003, 04:11 PM

Wade, I talked to you at Callahan's about this. I feel for you brother. Kids or kid prevent a clean break. I come from a family that had dealt with a divorce and it is not nice for anyone in the family. Try to work it out and maybe, just maybe curb you social activities down abit and remember this isn't just between you and her. I'm not involved and don't mean to impose my thoughts on you, just some free advice from the old fat guy.
post #46 of 49 (permalink) Old 08-27-2003, 04:56 PM

i appriciate the thoughts and wisdom of all......no im not leaving this house, i have been trying and trying all night to talk to her, but its not working, she just told me i have untill friday to find a place, or she will have me removed, of course i know better, and im not leaving, i am however, going to talk to someone tomorrow about how much this is going to cost me, and what kind of things i should do in advance for preperation, i was just gonna not do anything and kiss her ass for a few weeks but dosent look like is going to get me anywhere..............

this is not all from just last night, or a few weeks ago, she feels as though this has been in the making since our marriage night, \
i do knot that a happy divorce is better than a unhappy marraige for the kids sake, so maybe this is the best thing for us to do??

any ways, so what have all of you been up to?
post #47 of 49 (permalink) Old 10-21-2005, 07:13 PM

Pgh Superbike in the strip has been hosting several bike nights on tuesday coined Two Wheel Tuesday - just an FYI
post #48 of 49 (permalink) Old 12-16-2005, 10:49 AM

still going tuesday??
post #49 of 49 (permalink) Old 12-20-2005, 10:58 AM

Thats tonight, we riding down?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode