*****ride On Sunday Aug.24***** - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 65 (permalink) Old 08-21-2003, 05:02 AM Thread Starter

*****ride On Sunday Aug.24*****

Okay, rideing down to Cool Springs for some twistie action. Plan of attack is the usual ( up through Ohioplye onto 40 and down 26 to 50). Plan on 9 am meet at Sheetz in Irwin on Rt. 30. (9:15 pull out) and then side roads to Donegal to meet at BP on Rt 31 for a 10-10:15 pull out. Rib stand in Ohioplye is planned main food stop on the return trip. 6-7 pm is the planned ETA back in Irwin. Everyone is welcome just remember to ride your own ride and don't try to keep up with Kilrbe, he speeds excessively. Hahahahahaha.Oh and 15 mph corner in WVa is a 15 mph corner!

P.S. Premedicate with Advil or Motrin in the morning, we will be running 300-400 miles.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 65 (permalink) Old 08-21-2003, 05:09 AM

Anyone interesting in meeting up in or around the city to group ride out to Irwin in the morning post up.
post #3 of 65 (permalink) Old 08-21-2003, 05:10 AM

I do not speed excessivley. I only do it when a wva state tropper is going the other way so he doesnt turn around.then I had behind a restarant like a littel girl.

I may go on this ride I have to see if the wife is working on not.

post #4 of 65 (permalink) Old 08-21-2003, 05:15 AM Thread Starter

We were not hiding, we were regrouping! Hahahahahaha, hope you can make it. Good warm-up for Deals Gap. Oh, we will have to turn around near the bunch of dogs and run the tight shit a few times, not go the whole way back to the Mega Mall Shopping Complex.

C'mon you city slickers, ride with the hillbillies!
post #5 of 65 (permalink) Old 08-21-2003, 05:24 AM

Damn Roy, I had to look at that post a few times before I could understand what the fuck you were trying to say there.

Anyhow, tea you antagonize those dogs every time we're down there. Iíll laugh if they bite your leg.

Count me out; I got some family obligations on Sunday. Stop at the mega mall for me and buy me a souvenir
post #6 of 65 (permalink) Old 08-21-2003, 05:26 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally posted by crammer1977
Damn Roy, I had to look at that post a few times before I could understand what the fuck you were trying to say there.

Anyhow, tea you antagonize those dogs every time we're down there. Iíll laugh if they bite your leg.

Count me out; I got some family obligations on Sunday. Stop at the mega mall for me and buy me a souvenir
Velvet Elvis poster, hip wadders or some buck lure?
post #7 of 65 (permalink) Old 08-21-2003, 11:02 AM Thread Starter

Oh c'mon, I'll stay in the back so I don't leave you guys again.
post #8 of 65 (permalink) Old 08-21-2003, 11:22 AM

I talked to Breal and it sounds like he is in.
post #9 of 65 (permalink) Old 08-21-2003, 11:30 AM Thread Starter

Cool, you guys will like it down there. Best road around here I have ever ridden.Second to only Deals Gap. Klrbe is most likely comeing as well, you guys can all hook up and come down together. I wouldn't show up at my house expecting breakfast at 8 am due to I have to work til then. Maybe next time.

Chad and a few others local to me will be there. Rainman will come if he is sober. Nick, you comeing? Chuck, rest up see you on the next one. Amy, you don't need Crapphead to ride, fuck em let him go to his family love shack ...... I mean barn raiseing. Hahahahahahahaha
post #10 of 65 (permalink) Old 08-21-2003, 11:53 AM

Yeah, we are twisty hounds and like to sniff out new roads. Most of our VW trips have been on the west side of the state so it will be good to head out east. I have wanted to do a ride to and past Ohioplye for a while now.

Before the season is up I want to map out a ride to the Kinzue Dam and round about there. Beautiful country and roads...very few cages. It would be a departure from Cranberry up through Slippery Rock, Franklin, Tionesta, Youngsville, Warren and then to Kinzue where our Allegheny river is pretty much born. Looking at about 4 hours out three hours in with another 1 set for food/gas/gander.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode