Beaverun track day anyone? - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 32 (permalink) Old 04-14-2003, 02:54 AM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Posts: 77
Beaverun track day anyone?

Anyone planning on doing one of the track days this weekend? It's either Friday or Saturday (18th & 19th). I'm not decided on which one to do yet, but I want to do one of them. (Yes, Friday is good friday, which means a day off!)

Friday is $120 due to their $15 off weekend rates. Saturday would be $135.

I'm waiting to get closer to those days to figure out what the best weather day will be.
Liggy11 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 32 (permalink) Old 04-14-2003, 03:26 AM
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 511
Re: Beaverun track day anyone?

Quote:
Originally posted by Liggy11
Anyone planning on doing one of the track days this weekend? It's either Friday or Saturday (18th & 19th). I'm not decided on which one to do yet, but I want to do one of them. (Yes, Friday is good friday, which means a day off!)

Friday is $120 due to their $15 off weekend rates. Saturday would be $135.

I'm waiting to get closer to those days to figure out what the best weather day will be.
i'd registered for the 19th. i signed up for their ART class also, i figure you can't go wrong with rider education.
crammer1977 is offline  
post #3 of 32 (permalink) Old 04-14-2003, 03:48 AM
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Posts: 3
if i haven't done a track day yet can i just pay the 120 and go out on the track or do i have to take the full day class first. If so, whats the deal with that. Either way, i'll head up to the track this weekend just to check it out.
dukerider929 is offline  
 
post #4 of 32 (permalink) Old 04-14-2003, 08:39 AM
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 511
Quote:
Originally posted by dukerider929
if i haven't done a track day yet can i just pay the 120 and go out on the track or do i have to take the full day class first. If so, whats the deal with that. Either way, i'll head up to the track this weekend just to check it out.
they kinda of want you to do the class if you never been on the track. i took the free nesba one, thats what i would recommend you doing. however i was under the impression that its 120 for memebers and then adition 25 for non members
crammer1977 is offline  
post #5 of 32 (permalink) Old 04-14-2003, 10:21 AM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Posts: 77
I already did the NESBA free day, it was fun, but not enough. I liked the people at Pro-motion better. Whatever the cost may be, 120 or whatever, I'm still gonna go with the intent to do it. Maybe they'll be cool about not being a member like they were last year, maybe not, that's the price of poker my friend. The next time Promotion is here is in July, and I don't want to wait that long.

Seb, to run you gotta roll up early if you wanna run. Do you have all the necessary gear?
Liggy11 is offline  
post #6 of 32 (permalink) Old 04-14-2003, 12:46 PM
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Posts: 1,416
Quote:
Originally posted by Liggy11


Seb, to run you gotta roll up early if you wanna run. Do you have all the necessary gear?
i tired to tell him that you need leathers and such, but he was not trying to hear it from me dan, so maybe if you tell him he will get some stuff, that is damn expensive for one day, 120 and that does not include tires
QuickCoCo1 is offline  
post #7 of 32 (permalink) Old 04-14-2003, 03:01 PM
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Posts: 1,236
Quote:
Originally posted by QuickCoCo1
i tired to tell him that you need leathers and such, but he was not trying to hear it from me dan, so maybe if you tell him he will get some stuff, that is damn expensive for one day, 120 and that does not include tires
I know where there are a few "tracks" that only get expensive if you get caught
I need to get some leathers so I can hit the track days this year.
Tea Bagger is offline  
post #8 of 32 (permalink) Old 04-14-2003, 03:55 PM
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 511
Quote:
Originally posted by Tea Bagger
I know where there are a few "tracks" that only get expensive if you get caught
I need to get some leathers so I can hit the track days this year.
maybe one of those curb beast might fit you

there is a tact shop in ligonier that makes custom leathers and chaps for riding horses, i don't see why they could make racing leathers



crammer1977 is offline  
post #9 of 32 (permalink) Old 04-14-2003, 04:10 PM
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Posts: 1,236
Quote:
Originally posted by crammer1977
maybe one of those curb beast might fit you

there is a tact shop in ligonier that makes custom leathers and chaps for riding horses, i don't see why they could make racing leathers



Nah man,might end up wearing one of your ex-girlfriends and might excite you to the point you might try to shag me,then I would have to kill you,unless you took me to an expensive restaurant first.Hahahahahaha
I found some deals on leathers and even found cheap stuff at M&M leather right here in Gbg.,but I want good stuff in case I do have a "moment".
Tea Bagger is offline  
post #10 of 32 (permalink) Old 04-14-2003, 04:11 PM
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 511
Quote:
Originally posted by Tea Bagger

I found some deals on leathers and even found cheap stuff at M&M leather right here in Gbg.,but I want good stuff in case I do have a "moment".
an "opps i pooped my pants" moment?
crammer1977 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome