Beaverun track day anyone? - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 32 (permalink) Old 04-14-2003, 02:54 AM Thread Starter

Beaverun track day anyone?

Anyone planning on doing one of the track days this weekend? It's either Friday or Saturday (18th & 19th). I'm not decided on which one to do yet, but I want to do one of them. (Yes, Friday is good friday, which means a day off!)

Friday is $120 due to their $15 off weekend rates. Saturday would be $135.

I'm waiting to get closer to those days to figure out what the best weather day will be.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 32 (permalink) Old 04-14-2003, 03:26 AM

Re: Beaverun track day anyone?

Quote:
Originally posted by Liggy11
Anyone planning on doing one of the track days this weekend? It's either Friday or Saturday (18th & 19th). I'm not decided on which one to do yet, but I want to do one of them. (Yes, Friday is good friday, which means a day off!)

Friday is $120 due to their $15 off weekend rates. Saturday would be $135.

I'm waiting to get closer to those days to figure out what the best weather day will be.
i'd registered for the 19th. i signed up for their ART class also, i figure you can't go wrong with rider education.
post #3 of 32 (permalink) Old 04-14-2003, 03:48 AM

if i haven't done a track day yet can i just pay the 120 and go out on the track or do i have to take the full day class first. If so, whats the deal with that. Either way, i'll head up to the track this weekend just to check it out.

post #4 of 32 (permalink) Old 04-14-2003, 08:39 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by dukerider929
if i haven't done a track day yet can i just pay the 120 and go out on the track or do i have to take the full day class first. If so, whats the deal with that. Either way, i'll head up to the track this weekend just to check it out.
they kinda of want you to do the class if you never been on the track. i took the free nesba one, thats what i would recommend you doing. however i was under the impression that its 120 for memebers and then adition 25 for non members
post #5 of 32 (permalink) Old 04-14-2003, 10:21 AM Thread Starter

I already did the NESBA free day, it was fun, but not enough. I liked the people at Pro-motion better. Whatever the cost may be, 120 or whatever, I'm still gonna go with the intent to do it. Maybe they'll be cool about not being a member like they were last year, maybe not, that's the price of poker my friend. The next time Promotion is here is in July, and I don't want to wait that long.

Seb, to run you gotta roll up early if you wanna run. Do you have all the necessary gear?
post #6 of 32 (permalink) Old 04-14-2003, 12:46 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Liggy11

Seb, to run you gotta roll up early if you wanna run. Do you have all the necessary gear?
i tired to tell him that you need leathers and such, but he was not trying to hear it from me dan, so maybe if you tell him he will get some stuff, that is damn expensive for one day, 120 and that does not include tires
post #7 of 32 (permalink) Old 04-14-2003, 03:01 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by QuickCoCo1
i tired to tell him that you need leathers and such, but he was not trying to hear it from me dan, so maybe if you tell him he will get some stuff, that is damn expensive for one day, 120 and that does not include tires
I know where there are a few "tracks" that only get expensive if you get caught
I need to get some leathers so I can hit the track days this year.
post #8 of 32 (permalink) Old 04-14-2003, 03:55 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Tea Bagger
I know where there are a few "tracks" that only get expensive if you get caught
I need to get some leathers so I can hit the track days this year.
maybe one of those curb beast might fit you

there is a tact shop in ligonier that makes custom leathers and chaps for riding horses, i don't see why they could make racing leathers

post #9 of 32 (permalink) Old 04-14-2003, 04:10 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by crammer1977
maybe one of those curb beast might fit you

there is a tact shop in ligonier that makes custom leathers and chaps for riding horses, i don't see why they could make racing leathers

Nah man,might end up wearing one of your ex-girlfriends and might excite you to the point you might try to shag me,then I would have to kill you,unless you took me to an expensive restaurant first.Hahahahahaha
I found some deals on leathers and even found cheap stuff at M&M leather right here in Gbg.,but I want good stuff in case I do have a "moment".
post #10 of 32 (permalink) Old 04-14-2003, 04:11 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Tea Bagger

I found some deals on leathers and even found cheap stuff at M&M leather right here in Gbg.,but I want good stuff in case I do have a "moment".
an "opps i pooped my pants" moment?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode