Beaverun this year? - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 22 (permalink) Old 03-05-2003, 03:53 PM Thread Starter
Dad

Beaverun this year?

If anybody's going for it, why don't you check out Team Pro-Motion's site. Schedule's up, $68 to join. First day in April. Prices are lower this year as well. $135 now, was $165. Anybody who wants to go, lets get together and review what it takes. It's really no big deal but a LOT of fun.

www.teampromotion.com

Keeping the "Hap" in "Happy Holidays"!

Regime change begins at home.

Blind patriotism is worse than no patriotism.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 22 (permalink) Old 03-05-2003, 04:30 PM

I will be going a few times. I will have to look at the schedule again and see what works best.
post #3 of 22 (permalink) Old 03-06-2003, 02:24 AM

i was talking with team promotion and for aditional $25 onto the track fee a nonmember can ride. if you decided to join, they'll use that 25 bones toward membership fee. pretty good deal if you ask me.

i plan on doing a couple this summer, oh its going to be an expensive summer, i can see it now, track days, CLASS Rides

post #4 of 22 (permalink) Old 03-06-2003, 07:14 AM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by crammer1977
[B]i was talking with team promotion and for aditional $25 onto the track fee a nonmember can ride. if you decided to join, they'll use that 25 bones toward membership fee. pretty good deal if you ask me.

i plan on doing a couple this summer, oh its going to be an expensive summer, i can see it now, track days, CLASS Rides,Peaceful Mind Spa,sex change and getting bike painted pink.

Jeremy,you need a second job,after the surgery,maybe you can work part-time at the spa.
post #5 of 22 (permalink) Old 03-06-2003, 07:17 AM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Tea Bagger
[B]
Quote:
Originally posted by crammer1977
i was talking with team promotion and for aditional $25 onto the track fee a nonmember can ride. if you decided to join, they'll use that 25 bones toward membership fee. pretty good deal if you ask me.

i plan on doing a couple this summer, oh its going to be an expensive summer, i can see it now, track days, CLASS Rides,Peaceful Mind Spa,sex change and getting bike painted pink.

Jeremy,you need a second job,after the surgery,maybe you can work part-time at the spa.
i wont have a problem rubbing down hot girls, so i'll leave the rest for you, a brother can't be gready.
post #6 of 22 (permalink) Old 03-06-2003, 07:20 AM

You didn't read the "whole" qoute from you that I posted.You screwed a good bust on my part.
post #7 of 22 (permalink) Old 03-06-2003, 07:22 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Tea Bagger
You didn't read the "whole" qoute from you that I posted.You screwed a good bust on my part.
hahaha, your right i didn't read it, why do you have to get me confused for Krlbe?
post #8 of 22 (permalink) Old 03-06-2003, 07:28 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by crammer1977
hahaha, your right i didn't read it, why do you have to get me confused for Krlbe?
He doesn't "hang out"here enough to mess with.He has his own business,unlike we slackers,we slack others lose money,he slack he loses money.
post #9 of 22 (permalink) Old 03-07-2003, 02:37 AM

i could have sworn somebody said track day.i had a weird feeling and then pow look what i found a post about track days.i may try to go to maybe 2 of them but i think i will be saving up for 2 trips to the gap instead.oh guss what one of my customers is an instructor for beaverun and asked if i would like to be one.what luck.oh well back to work got to get a drive train out of a corrado vr6 for a jr hop up.take it easy.

p.s. rich do you have to work saturday.if not give me a ring it is supposed to be 65 out though we may go for a ride.
post #10 of 22 (permalink) Old 03-07-2003, 04:08 AM Thread Starter
Dad

Quote:
Originally posted by KLRBE
oh guss what one of my customers is an instructor for beaverun and asked if i would like to be one.
Is it for bikes? What group does he run with? It would be cool to have a resident instructor.

Keeping the "Hap" in "Happy Holidays"!

Regime change begins at home.

Blind patriotism is worse than no patriotism.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode