Sportbike World banner

So-Cal Riders

3K views 20 replies 18 participants last post by  NemesisCBR 
#1 ·
Uh is this the place for all of us wandering So-Cal riders from SBN to congregate?

#11 ·
Not sure if this is cool or not to post this here, but I posted a message on SBN stating I had started a back up (plan B) message board for So-Cal riders in case SBN went down again. Well, it looks like it is down for good with a very dim hope of ever coming back.

Here is the link for those of you who are interested. I have already noticed a few people have wandered over and registered.

http://messageboard359792.aimoo.com

#19 ·
LoL It would seem that SBN members from all over are flocking to different sites they have been to before or are new to. I started here myself and im on socalriders and esportbike too. However my main site is esportbike.com. I found a lot more riders local to Me. Come visit us in the pacific forum!

#21 ·
psst.. esportbike.com....

Though you may not see rides posted CURRENTLY due to weather you will see our list of past rides and all right here in so cal la county, orange county, sd, and beyond! Damn weather...

On a side note.. RIDE SAFE Friends. This past weekend we lost 2 fellow riders.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.