Sportbike World banner

Two riders killed....

1K views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  LoveMyR6 
#1 ·
#2 ·
I was notified about it today. A friend called me at work and told me he was glad to hear my voice. I had been in meetings all day and I guess it was driving him crazy because he did not know the victims yet. There have been a lot of motorcycle deaths around here lately, eh?

He said he figured it was not me since they were racing through an intersection. I would never, ever, think about that. - but I guess it always goes through peoples heads when they hear motorcycle since we are such a small percentage of trasportation out there.

My prayers go out to the families, who were on the scene after the accident.

#4 ·
my condolences to the family and friends. It's tragic when loss of life occurs. Especially from such reckless acts as this.

Good quote though from the cop
"In the state of Missouri, when you're speeding, you give up your right of way"

They make drag strips for this kinda stuff

Hope everyone learns a little lesson from this.

#6 ·
I use to live in Kansas City, so as soon as I saw that two motorcyclist were "racing" on Troost, my jaw hit the floor :eek: My condolenses go out to their family and friends, and I am sorry they lost their life, but racing down Troost is NOT the brightest thing in the world. There is so much traffic on Troost it is not even funny!!! They would have been better off getting on Interstate 35 or 435......those highways are wide open most of the times!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.