:barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf:
I second that:eek:

#5 ·
?

I resign from riding:finger:

#7 ·
I knew the barbie franchise would expand into the sportbike world, it was only a matter of time before malibu barbie would ditch both ken and her pink corvette for a real crotch rocket. The only thing Mattel toys forgot was the basket on the handlebars and some tassels on the grips

#17 ·
decision made

well, i WAS trying to figure out how to repaint my 9........until i saw this bike. i have to have that paintjob. can you imagine all the respect i'll get when the guys see my bike? YEAH!!:thumb:

i hope this was photoshop or something. that can't be serious. all it needs now is a pink exhaust can on the side and yeah, the tassels are a definite. what a waste.:barf: :barf: :( :( :barf: :barf:

maybe her riding pal has her bike done up like the powderpuff girls.

#19 ·
UUUGGGHHH!!

Please tell me that someone made that in Adobe photoshop, and that it is not really on any public road?:barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf:

#21 · (Edited)
OMG!

For once I am speechless! My GOD!

I'll have to agree with Robert...

:hurl: :barf: :hurl: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :hurl:

What a waste of a bike...

Actually, come to think of it, this reminds me of a t-shirt I saw at Hot Topic that said: "Spear Britney"

Hahahaaaa.....

#22 ·
Ok, VERY rarely will you stump myself and spicerke as for a smartass comment....usually at least ONE of us has something to contribute. I am speechless as well.

Robert....I know you said its real, but come on, LIE TO ME MAN!!! Its all a bad dream isn't it?

*spicersh closes eyes and clicks heels*
"There's no place like home...There's no place like home...."

Wait, I've got it....thats what made me wreck my bike! Its like the force....I just know when something goes terribly wrong in the sportbike world....it distracted me and made me T-Bone that car....DAMN BRITNEY SPEARS AND ALL SHE STANDS FOR!!!

*throws Pepsi can out the window*

#26 · (Edited)
Hmmmmm... Bruce????

And just what are you doing when you see these Kawasaki riders' underwear?????????:eek:

Jason-No-Bike said:
Yamaha decided to try a color scheme closer to the color of the panties worn by most kawasaki riders.

:D :D :) :D :twofinger

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.