Sportbike World banner

Az Ride. You Down???

1K views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  MR.954 
#1 ·
whats up boys, and girls? if u want to ride give me a call @ my shop 480-813-6633. we'll be gone for about 6 to 7hours. no bull:eek: can't say where we're going but trust we'll be ruff ridin:thumb: if your down holla at us. we've got about 8 to 10 bikes now and would like to get as many as we can. wont be in town so 5-0's not an issue:D sorry to be late with the post but we'll be jammin out @ about 7:00pm on sat night from chandler. trust me if u can't make it you'll hear about it later:D you can post if u want. i'll check it in the am.

#3 ·
**** TALKIN

hay rob: been meanin to call ya. what the deal wit the track day?
i need it to go down. i want to see what my RC-51 and 954 will do? come on man, use your powers:p

and we'll try to keep the painted side up :thumb: holla back

#4 ·
Re: **** TALKIN

MR.954 said:
hay rob: been meanin to call ya. what the deal wit the track day?
i need it to go down. i want to see what my RC-51 and 954 will do? come on man, use your powers:p

and we'll try to keep the painted side up :thumb: holla back
I'm trying to get as many people signed up as possible bro. :)

Have you called Mark yet for your reservation?

#5 ·
wheelin

we talked. he said by the end of the day on mon, if he don't have 15 more bikes on the books that the day will be no good. he didn't count me because i didn't pay over the phone. but i told him 100% i'll be there. i don't give my card # out to no 1 over the phone or net:hurl: sorry. just don't. don't care how cool, safe it is. still hope it go's down. H.M.B.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.