NJMP & NHMS Trackdays - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 03-26-2010, 07:36 AM Thread Starter

NJMP & NHMS Trackdays

Anyone doing www.Tonystrackdays.com this May ? I am currently signed up for MAY 3/4 at NJMP and the 12th @ NHMS ... I am new to the forum and am always willing to help with transport if anyone is interested in going from the Worcester County MA. area
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 03-29-2010, 01:54 PM Thread Starter

Bump The wife and I did NJMP as our first trackday.. very forgiving track and great people who always are willing to help ...
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-16-2010, 07:18 AM Thread Starter

I am surprised with the lack of interest .... I was scared to death to go out on a track for the first time but now going into my second year I look back and wonder why that is... If you havnt done a TD because of a fear of the unknown you are missing out on one of the best experiences youll ever have. The only reason i mention TonysTrackdays is because they provided a great atmosphere for the first timers.

On a side note I just bought an 08 SV650s recovered theft (all cosmetic damage) for the track only. Now that i have figured out that ill always be doing TD's i elected to go with a track only bike. I cant wait for the upcoming NJ TD's to test it out.

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-17-2010, 02:33 AM

This forum was recently bought and has become a ghost town. I don't know if it is a boycott or what's going on.
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-25-2010, 07:43 PM Thread Starter

wow .. I read the thread thats BS .. on a brighter note looks like we are going to have great weather at Thunderbolt ... painting my track bike tues and booked my hotel ..
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode