Izzy and Vash Track day results! - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 09-19-2005, 11:48 PM Thread Starter

Send a message via AIM to izzybo69
Izzy and Vash Track day results!

Well just got home from the track, all in all had a great day, first time at texas motorsports ranch, great facility, great track.

But, the worst happened, I CRASHED! yup, someone lost some kinda fluids in a very tight left hander, i went down at about 30mph, 6 bikes all went down one after another, it was kinda humorous, i was the third in line. But all in all not to bad, bike was still ridable, finished out the day.

Vash did good, he said he picked his pace back up since he crashed last time at the track, i only got to watch him a little, but he seemed to be pretty smooth.

well, i'm tired, going to bed now, i'll try to post some pics later.

I may not know everything about somethings, but i know something about everything!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 09-20-2005, 05:09 AM

You got pics? Awsome!

I got to come better prepared next time. The whole dehydrating thing isnt anyfun.

But seriously, it was a damn good time. Thanks for coming Izzy.

With my confidence level back in the green, I can start working on lap times next time around. Should be in october.

Did you decide if you are going to total your bike out? (Its fine by my standards. Just a few scratches and a tank dent or two).

-- Thats Just The Way I Roll

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are".
-—Theodore Roosevelt

"In war there is no substitute for victory."
---Douglas MacArthur, General

"Beware of those in whom the urge to punish is strong".
---Johann Wolfgang Goethe

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 09-20-2005, 06:01 AM Thread Starter

Race fairings, yea i'm gonna go ahead and stick with the 1000, and track prep it.

I may not know everything about somethings, but i know something about everything!

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 09-20-2005, 06:36 AM
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph

Send a message via Yahoo to DreamRyder
as in pics you mean pics of the 6 going down?

sorry to hear of the mishap but glad to hear it was a low speed deal and no one was hurt was everyone as fortunate to finish out the day?

curious Izzy.. why didn't you throw this in the trackday forum?

my last trackday for the season will be this coming Monday.. kinda sad i'm hoping they will surprise us with a private day in Oct but doubt it....

E.

SportbikeWorld Supermoderator

If it's too good to be true... then you must be Dreaming.

ONLY FEMALE WORLD WIDE to run in the 7's with a Prostreet Bike (no bar, slider, 2step, or slicks)

Sponsored by: RCC Turbo, Bellman Oil, Syed Leathers, Schnitz Racing, Boost by Smith, Cycle-Tek, Tiger Racing, Machine Works Racing, R&R Trailers by RandPCarriages.com, Mirror Look Customs, Rev'd Up Motorsports, and ofcourse SportBike World !
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 09-20-2005, 07:51 AM Thread Starter

Unfortunately no one got the 6 bike pile up on camera, some of the guys got some pics, but i'll have to wait to see what they got. Took my camera, but the battery was shot, so i got none.

Oh, and i just post most everything here, if it needs to be moved to track forum, feel free.

post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 09-20-2005, 09:07 AM
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph

Send a message via Yahoo to DreamRyder
well I'll still enjoy seeing what ever pics you share even if they aren't of the group slide....

no prob izzy.. just wonderin... it'd be nice to get more action going on in the trackday forum and I see it already got moved....

I should post more there myself even lol I end up doing more so in redline....

E.

SportbikeWorld Supermoderator

If it's too good to be true... then you must be Dreaming.

ONLY FEMALE WORLD WIDE to run in the 7's with a Prostreet Bike (no bar, slider, 2step, or slicks)

Sponsored by: RCC Turbo, Bellman Oil, Syed Leathers, Schnitz Racing, Boost by Smith, Cycle-Tek, Tiger Racing, Machine Works Racing, R&R Trailers by RandPCarriages.com, Mirror Look Customs, Rev'd Up Motorsports, and ofcourse SportBike World !
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode