The Cost of a Track Day-How Much do You Pay? - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 30 (permalink) Old 02-03-2005, 07:47 AM Thread Starter

The Cost of a Track Day-How Much do You Pay?

The Cost Of A Track Day- How Much Do You Pay? I'm from New Zealand and the average price for a day on a track is around 40.00$dollors with no other hiden costs apart from the obvious as to sign your life away to protect the organisers on the day.I'm interested in what other people have to pay in other parts of the world as i've been told us kiwi's have got it sweet compared to some, your replies are most welcome. Cheers CYA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 30 (permalink) Old 02-03-2005, 08:17 AM

Send a message via AIM to Kevlar7R Send a message via Yahoo to Kevlar7R
we pay about $150 per day here in Phoenix. In nearby New Mexico, its about $75 per day. For the nice tracks in California, it is more like $200 per day.

So yea... you have it REALLY nice!
post #3 of 30 (permalink) Old 02-14-2005, 09:07 PM

Send a message via AIM to OreoGaborio
maaannn... you guys got it lucky. up in the New England area it's up around 250. I'm going to VIR for a two day event and it's costing me 550 just for the track time & two nights stay at a local hotel.

i suppose maybe it's cuz the tracks aren't open year round, they only have a limited amount of time to get their money in.

-Pete

post #4 of 30 (permalink) Old 03-10-2005, 01:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by OreoGaborio
maaannn... you guys got it lucky. up in the New England area it's up around 250. I'm going to VIR for a two day event and it's costing me 550 just for the track time & two nights stay at a local hotel.

i suppose maybe it's cuz the tracks aren't open year round, they only have a limited amount of time to get their money in.

Hey I'm going to VIR too, I couldn't believe the price $550 for 2 days riding, and 2 nights at a local hotel.....

nice try - spicersh
post #5 of 30 (permalink) Old 03-10-2005, 02:50 PM

Trackdays are anywhere from $150-$250 at the track near me (NHIS) depending on who you do them with
Keep in mind the added travel costs, loss of a days pay at work and usually lodging for a night..

Hey Oreo and Sevens, thanks for the info man, i just signed up for this and i cannot wait to go It'll be my first time at VIR... Have you guys been before? If so, what's it like?

Thanks again

Mark
post #6 of 30 (permalink) Old 03-11-2005, 10:15 AM

Send a message via AIM to OreoGaborio
Quote:
Originally posted by YFZ439
Trackdays are anywhere from $150-$250 at the track near me (NHIS) depending on who you do them with
Keep in mind the added travel costs, loss of a days pay at work and usually lodging for a night..

Hey Oreo and Sevens, thanks for the info man, i just signed up for this and i cannot wait to go It'll be my first time at VIR... Have you guys been before? If so, what's it like?

Thanks again
nah man, never been there, but it's gonna be INSSAAAAINE!

Yet again, nice try. Advertisement removed. - spicersh

-Pete
post #7 of 30 (permalink) Old 04-13-2005, 09:57 AM

130-150 here in texas

-- Thats Just The Way I Roll

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are".
-—Theodore Roosevelt

"In war there is no substitute for victory."
---Douglas MacArthur, General

"Beware of those in whom the urge to punish is strong".
---Johann Wolfgang Goethe

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
post #8 of 30 (permalink) Old 04-13-2005, 10:18 AM
S370HSSV 0773H

Send a message via Yahoo to spicersh
Just checked out a local racetrack over the weekend running about $155 per day.

Now I just gotta get the Blast track ready.....

SportbikeWorld Supermoderator

The God of the Old Testament is arguably the most unpleasant character in all of fiction: jealous and proud of it; a petty, unjust, unforgiving control-freak; a vindictive, bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomanical, sadomasochistic, capriciously malevolent bully. - Richard Dawkins, The God Delusion
post #9 of 30 (permalink) Old 04-19-2005, 08:18 AM

Send a message via AIM to her01sv Send a message via Yahoo to her01sv
i pay $85 whether it's mid-ohio or a smaller track like putnam. that's thru club femmoto.

-Amy
post #10 of 30 (permalink) Old 04-19-2005, 08:25 AM
S370HSSV 0773H

Send a message via Yahoo to spicersh
Quote:
Originally posted by her01sv
i pay $85 whether it's mid-ohio or a smaller track like putnam. that's thru club femmoto.
As in Putnam Indiana? That is the one we went to. How do you like that track? It looked nice, but since I've never done a trackday I have nothing to compare it to.

SportbikeWorld Supermoderator

The God of the Old Testament is arguably the most unpleasant character in all of fiction: jealous and proud of it; a petty, unjust, unforgiving control-freak; a vindictive, bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomanical, sadomasochistic, capriciously malevolent bully. - Richard Dawkins, The God Delusion
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode