Streets of Willow July 29th - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 06-28-2004, 10:15 AM Thread Starter

Streets of Willow July 29th

hello everyone, I am new here...over from esportbike.com (sportbikes.com) ....anyways
July 29th I am putting on a track day at Streets of Willow for $130 per rider. Lunch, Gatorade and water will be provided. I am working on getting sponsors to pitch in products for a raffle or discount coupons on their products. Previous track experience is required, sorry no first time track riders. Participation will be limited to 60 riders seperated into two groups of 30 each. Full leathers are a requirement. Go to sbrtrackday.com for registration. I hope to meet some of you out there.

If you go to the WSBK races at Laguna Seca this year stop by the Sportbikerental/sbrtrackday.com booth and say hello.

Ken

"Save it for the Track!"

Last edited by SPAZ; 06-28-2004 at 10:35 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 07-01-2004, 06:52 AM Thread Starter

update - One of our sponsors, Galfer Braking Systems , has offered one set of either front brake pads or front brake lines (raffle winners choice) to one registered rider at our event July 29th at Streets of Willow. Each registered rider will be automatically entered in the raffle that will be held the day of the event during lunch .

"Save it for the Track!"
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 07-01-2004, 07:10 AM
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph

Send a message via Yahoo to DreamRyder
sounds like you got a good thing there... wish ya luck

I'd love to see some pics if you wouldn't mind posten some up after your event....

If I was not going to Portland while the Leguna Seca Races were on I would have swung back out that way to give Mike some grief but alas work comes first... so you have fun out there and remember your sunblock

E.

SportbikeWorld Supermoderator

If it's too good to be true... then you must be Dreaming.

ONLY FEMALE WORLD WIDE to run in the 7's with a Prostreet Bike (no bar, slider, 2step, or slicks)

Sponsored by: RCC Turbo, Bellman Oil, Syed Leathers, Schnitz Racing, Boost by Smith, Cycle-Tek, Tiger Racing, Machine Works Racing, R&R Trailers by RandPCarriages.com, Mirror Look Customs, Rev'd Up Motorsports, and ofcourse SportBike World !

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 07-01-2004, 07:37 AM Thread Starter

thanks dreamryder

there will be a track photographer at our event. We will prob. add a pics page to our web-site after the event. There are a couple pics from the same track on the web site already. If you have never ridden Streets Of Willow you have to try it someday since you like tight tracks. It is set up on the base of a small mountain wich gives it some pretty good elevation changes. There is also a banked "bowl" shown in one of the pics on the site I think. Also a nice chicane at the top end of a rise wich makes it a "blind corner". A pretty long straight that dog-legs up hill too. Its a nice combination of fun curves that makes for one of my favorite tracks in Socal.

"Save it for the Track!"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode