CCS Racers' Practice: Friday, March 14 - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 03-07-2003, 04:10 PM Thread Starter

CCS Racers' Practice: Friday, March 14

T.E.A.M. Arizona has been asked to put on a racers' practice day at Firebird East on March 14. Assuming the track is available, apparently CCS bailed and did not tell anyone, and there are enough interested racers, we'll do the day.

Participant fee will be $175 (sorry, we were not able to set up in advance) and you need to contact me on Monday. I have to let Firebird know if we are going to take the track or they'll let some car guys have the day.

I can be reached at T.E.A.M. Arizona at (480) 998-9888, or at the office at: [email protected]. You can e-mail your name, address, and a M/C or Visa number and that will hold your spot. I will not run any charges until I know, for sure, that we will have the date. If you e-mail a credit card number. Put the card number in one message and the expire date in a second message. Or, just use the phone on Monday.

Mark
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 03-11-2003, 06:16 PM Thread Starter

3-14 practice is on!

The practice date is on. March 14, gates open by 7:00am.

$175 each to start, the fee will drop if there are enough riders. We'll make refunds at the track if possible.

Racer's Edge may be able to get down here a day early to supply Michelin race tire service, but with short notice, Dale is not sure.

T.E.A.M. Arizona's phone number is 480.998.9888

Mark
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode