Sponsor patches? - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-04-2003, 10:18 AM Thread Starter
Founder

Question Sponsor patches?

Looking for some sponsor patches for my leathers for next season.

Robert Basil
SportbikeWorld.com Founder
PocketbikePlanet.com Founder

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-04-2003, 02:05 PM

I got some old boyscout merit badges you could have.

My mom will even sew em on for you!
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-04-2003, 03:40 PM

Ebay

there are tons of sponsor patches and logos on ebay. Most are really cheap. I have seen almost any logo you could want on there. I personally got an Arai, HRC, and Michelin logos- all from the sam seller at a fair price. I don't remember the name, but it is a business on there that makes them.

post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-04-2003, 03:53 PM Thread Starter
Founder

Re: Ebay

Quote:
Originally posted by FastHawk
there are tons of sponsor patches and logos on ebay. Most are really cheap. I have seen almost any logo you could want on there. I personally got an Arai, HRC, and Michelin logos- all from the sam seller at a fair price. I don't remember the name, but it is a business on there that makes them.
If you remember the name be sure and let me know. I just looked on Ebay and could not find any.

Robert Basil

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-05-2003, 01:27 AM

Robert,
Here is a link to all the seller's auctions, I am pretty sure this is the one I ordered from. He seems to have fewer patches this time, but they are constantly posting items.

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...vu%40yahoo.com
post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-06-2003, 04:05 AM

Didn't your sponsors give you patches? If not, why the hell would you wanna run somebody's patch that hasn't given you a deal for the season?! NEVER run free sponsors!
post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-06-2003, 07:10 AM Thread Starter
Founder

Quote:
Originally posted by schpreck
Didn't your sponsors give you patches? If not, why the hell would you wanna run somebody's patch that hasn't given you a deal for the season?! NEVER run free sponsors!
Stickers and product. But no patches. The only sponsor who has "ever" given out free patches to me was Dunlop.

I guess I'm just not important enough.

Robert Basil

post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-06-2003, 12:12 PM

Sometimes you have to ask them for the patches. The only patches I ever got without asking for them was from Amsoil, & Suomy. But if you ask for them, sometimes they'll send them. Dunno why people are so stingy with the patches.

BTW...I do have some Audi shoulder patches left over from the car racing days if you want them! LOL that'd be a little strange on the leathers, though.
post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-20-2003, 12:18 PM

Robert,
If a company is giving you free product then they can also give you some patches. But, I wouldn't put patches on your leathers if your not getting at least free product out of them. Sometimes you have to ask. Then they will say "oh, yeah sure we can give you a few patches to put on your leathers". (more advertising for them)
post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-20-2003, 12:27 PM Thread Starter
Founder

Quote:
Originally posted by gixerbabe
Robert,
If a company is giving you free product then they can also give you some patches. But, I wouldn't put patches on your leathers if your not getting at least free product out of them. Sometimes you have to ask. Then they will say "oh, yeah sure we can give you a few patches to put on your leathers". (more advertising for them)
That's the thing. I'm getting free products but no patches. A few other racers I have talked to this year have also stated that they seem to be having the same problem.

Not that big of a deal really, that just means I'll have less to repair when I fall-down-go-boom.

Robert Basil

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode