Looking for Chad Rolland, please read. - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 05-17-2002, 06:35 PM Thread Starter

Looking for Chad Rolland, please read.

I am looking for the guy who I bought my motorcycle from. I am sure you know about it if you have been reading the forum at all, but basically I am sueing the guy and he has moved so I cannot serve him the paperwork.

Here is what I know

Name: Chad Rolland
Last address: 648 Toledo St, Chandler (alma school and chandler blvd)

He races CCS, Expert class. He raced at Firebird on April 13th. I think he races a GSX-R now. a 750 If I remember correctly.

I have a cell number of 602-527-8476.

He drives a 2001 Silver Dodge Dakota RT, which is modified and he likes to race it. He also has a Suzuki Samari which is his "beater"

That is about all I know. There is a picture of him on this website: http://www.superbikeschool.com/us/i...had_rolland.jpg

He is some kind of instructor and more info can be found on this website: http://www.superbikeschool.com/us/css_team/index.shtml

If anyone knows where he currently lives, or where he works, I am willing to PAY for this information. He screwed me out of almost six grand and I have got to serve him the paperwork. Thanks a lot. This really sucks for me, and I hope this NEVER happends to any of you.

Dan Henderson
602-628-8529 - please call my cell if you know anything. I will keep everything private.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 05-23-2002, 11:42 AM Thread Starter

Okay guys... seems I need to sweeten the pot a little bit.. I know someone out there knows where this asshole is.

Whoever can tell me where Chad Rolland works, or lives, will be getting a nice little gift of $150.00. This is totally anonymous. I will not tell anyone who told me. I promise and will sign something saying that if I need to.

Please call my cell phone at 602-628-8529. Next step is to call the Attorney General. They will find him for sure.

Thanks,
Dan
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 05-23-2002, 03:52 PM Thread Starter

Thank you for your reply. I had planned on being out at the race, but I was stuck in north scottsdale until almost 4pm.

I will be at the track day on the 27th, and any and every other event until I find him.

I am not asking anyone to get involved. I just want to know where he works or lives. I can pay a service $200 a day to do this, which I will sue Chad for anyway, or I can do it this way.

Thanks,

Dan Henderson

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 05-24-2002, 07:10 AM

More INFO, like what ACTUALLY HAPPENED might be of interest to everyone. Otherwise i don't think anyone is going to care much about your grief. You can say he "screwed you over" till you're blue in the face but i think most people would want the details before they go out of thier way to help out.

But, whatever happened, i hope you get it resolved, or remedied, one way or another.

Good Luck.
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 05-24-2002, 08:34 AM Thread Starter

I've posted what happened a couple of times, here is a link to one of the posts...

https://www.sportbikeworld.com/forums...threadid=21398

https://www.sportbikeworld.com/forums...threadid=22648

I'm searching on the r6message boards also, but my posts there might be too old.

Here is a copy of my complaint to the court:

I am suing the Defendant because:

On February 7th, 2002, my friend, Samantha Martinez, and I met the defendant at his home to look at a 1999 Yamaha YZF-R6 motorcycle. At that time I asked many questions about the motorcycle, including whether or not the motorcycle had ever been dropped, wrecked or damaged. The defendant said that it had never been dropped, wrecked or damaged.

On February 20th, 2002, I purchased the motorcycle from the defendant for $5500. The title signed for in East Tempe.

I now have proof that the motorcycle had not only been wrecked, but, in fact, had been wrecked more than once. The owner of the shop that I took the motorcycle to for maintenance informed me that the frame was bent. This indicated that it had been previously wrecked. At this point I contacted the defendant on the telephone and he admitted that the said motorcycle had been ?totaled? twice. I also contacted the shop where the work was done on the motorcycle, and the owner recalled fixing the motorcycle on more than one occasion. It was his recollection that the motorcycle had been wrecked several times.

On or about March 29th, 2002 I sent the defendant a letter demanding that the transaction be rescinded. The letter was received by the defendant. I gave the defendant 10 days to respond and he refused.

Because the defendant lied to me I would like to be placed back in the position that I was in before I purchased the motorcycle. I am asking for my money back for the motorcycle, plus registration and fees and the mechanic work that was preformed on the motorcycle. I plan to return the motorcycle to the defendant when payment is made.
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 05-24-2002, 09:14 AM

Whoa, thats messed up.

If its all true then yes this guy is a cheapskate.
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-11-2002, 02:35 PM Thread Starter

Bump... Anyone Know if Chad is going to be racing at Buttonwillow? June 22nd-23rd? I would assume so, since he has raced in every race this year. Where is Buttonwillow? I might have to make a trip out there.

Dan
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-11-2002, 02:48 PM

Dan,
where you at the Track Day a few weeks ago?
Mike
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-11-2002, 07:22 PM Thread Starter

yeah, my roommates and I went out. I spoke with a couple people, but nobody saw Chad and he wasn't signed up. I was in a yellow Acura Integra. I saw a couple of wrecks while I was out there... now I know how often these bikes go down!!

Dan
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode