Team Pepsi Suzuki Track Day at NFMP - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-07-2002, 03:32 AM Thread Starter

Team Pepsi Suzuki Track Day at NFMP

Hi Everyone:
I am VERY new to this site, we at Team Pepsi were a member of another sportbike site but that site is no more so we started our search for another good site. I've been lurking and checking this site out for a time and it seems as though the people on here are pretty nice and informative.. so here goes.

Just wanted to let everyone know that Team Pepsi Suzuki will be holding a Track Day at North Florida Motorsports Park on 4/1. Below is the entry form. If you have any questions please feel free to ask. Hope to met some of you there...

Team Pepsi Suzuki Track Day
When: Monday, April 1, 2002
Where: North Florida Motorsports Park, Jennings FL.

The details and entry form are as follows.

Sign in at 8:00am

1. Participants in the Track Day will receive Professional instruction from Team Pepsi Suzuki to include classroom and on track instruction as well as one on one personal attention from instructors.

2. Participants will receive a catered lunch included in the cost of the Track Day.

3. Participants will receive a Team Pepsi Suzuki T-Shirt.

4. Plenty of track time and personal attention.

5. This Track Day is perfect for the first timer on the track. We will NOT expose ANYONE to race speed riding unless THE PARTICIPANT is comfortable doing so. We will ride at a pace that is "comfortable for YOU" and teach you techniques to improve your riding and explore your limits "at YOUR pace" while you are NOT exposed to other riders and/or a pace that you are not comfortable with.

This event is designed to be FUN for ALL levels of riders!

What you will learn:
- Gaining confidence and control
- Becoming a smoother rider
- Cornering lines and steering techniques
- Managing and optimizing traction
- Concentration and mental preparation
- Suspension and chassis setup

Total cost of this one day event is $150.00 per person to be paid by money order or certified check and must be received by March 15, 2002.

Make checks payable to: TM Motorsports Promotions Inc.
Mail checks and entry form to:
TM Motorsports Promotions
Team Pepsi Suzuki
250 Whitney St. #603
Leominster, MA 01453

· All participants are required to safety wire the oil drain plug and oil filter. All anti-freeze must be flushed and replaced with water (water wetter additive may be used with water).

· All lights taped and unplugged and center/kickstands and mirrors removed.

· All Participants must wear full gear to include a 1 or 2 piece full leather-racing suit, Snell approved full-face helmet, boots that cover the ankle and gloves.

· All participants are required to sign a release and hold harmless agreement for the track AND for Team Pepsi Suzuki.

· All Participants understand that motorcycle road racing is dangerous and agree to participate in the Team Pepsi Suzuki Track Day at their own risk.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Entry form
Name: ______________________________________________

Address:__________________________________________ ___

City: _________________________ State: ______ Zip: _____________

Phone # ( )______ - ________

Bike: ____________________
Year: 19____ Make:_____________ Model: ___________

Motorcycle Racing Experience: (Circle one)
NONE Some track days Novice Racer Expert Racer Pro Racer
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-07-2002, 03:44 AM
Founder

Kristen,

Sounds like your going to have a good turnout! Best of luck with your track day!

P.S. Welcome to Sportbike World!

P.S.S. Interested in a "co-located" forum here like you used to have at the old site? Just send me a PM and let me know. You will have 100% control over your forum.

Robert Basil
SportbikeWorld.com Founder
PocketbikePlanet.com Founder

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-08-2002, 04:14 AM

Re: Team Pepsi Suzuki Track Day at NFMP

Quote:
Originally posted by gixerbabe
Hi Everyone:
I've been lurking and checking this site out for a time and it seems as though the people on here are pretty nice and informative.. so here goes.
HA, you must not of been lurking for very long!
BTW, sorry about the hassling over there from exracer. I have no personal knowledge about either side so I remained quite.
Several questions for you.
While I know I cannot attend April 1, what other dates are you planning on having in the near future?
I am mostly interested in track time. Not that I am above a faster rider showing me lines and learning me proper like, I feel that what I really need is to go do some circles and burn gas. How does your school work out that sort of thing? Roughly how much track time are we talking?
I would be interested in future dates near the end of April and during May at NFMP or in the SE. Can you advise?
Thanks and welcome to the site

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-08-2002, 05:25 AM

Hi Kristen!

Hey, great to see someone from the neighborhood on this site! I'm just down the road from you in Worcester.

Do you guys ever hold any events at Loudon?
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-08-2002, 07:07 AM

Re: Re: Team Pepsi Suzuki Track Day at NFMP

Quote:
Originally posted by funksouljon

HA, you must not of been lurking for very long!
BTW, sorry about the hassling over there from exracer. I have no personal knowledge about either side so I remained quite.
Several questions for you.
While I know I cannot attend April 1, what other dates are you planning on having in the near future?
I am mostly interested in track time. Not that I am above a faster rider showing me lines and learning me proper like, I feel that what I really need is to go do some circles and burn gas. How does your school work out that sort of thing? Roughly how much track time are we talking?
I would be interested in future dates near the end of April and during May at NFMP or in the SE. Can you advise?
Thanks and welcome to the site
We may do 1 more track day at NFMSP this year but the date is not set in stone yet.
There will be 3-4 hrs of open track time in the afternoon and follow the leader track time in the AM.
Because we want to attract a lot of beginners to this track day, we will have times for the beginners to be out by themselves w/instructors. So the track time will be broken up into groups.

P.S. I personally do not pay attention to "rumors". Kristen can get emotional about this team and what “rumors” are said, but 99 times out of 100 the source of the un-true “rumors” is someone who is just looking for kicks because he can hide behind a computer and remain anonymous.

Last edited by Pepsi Suzuki; 03-08-2002 at 07:11 AM.
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-08-2002, 07:43 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally posted by R1pilot
Hi Kristen!

Hey, great to see someone from the neighborhood on this site! I'm just down the road from you in Worcester.

Do you guys ever hold any events at Loudon?
Hi R1pilot:
We will be racing up at Loudon this year. We will also be at the F-USA event in June. Are you planning to attend that? The race weekend is kind-of the wrap up of that whole bike week event held up at Laconia.

There are a few of us that ride around on the streets. Myself and Terry have 00' gixer 750's, 1 person has a RC51 and a gixer 1000 and another one of our riding buddies has an R6 and a very tweeked out TL1000R (that thing makes the Harley's sound meek!) Maybe we can get together sometime and head up to Vermont on Rt. 119. Ever done that?
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-08-2002, 10:01 AM

Quote:
There are a few of us that ride around on the streets. Myself and Terry have 00' gixer 750's, 1 person has a RC51 and a gixer 1000 and another one of our riding buddies has an R6 and a very tweeked out TL1000R (that thing makes the Harley's sound meek!) Maybe we can get together sometime and head up to Vermont on Rt. 119. Ever done that?
Wow! Sounds like you guys have some serious hardware! No, never gone up Rt 119 on the bike. Sounds like a good time!

Sure, keep me in mind whenever you guys make another run. I'd love to come along.
post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-08-2002, 10:26 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally posted by R1pilot

Wow! Sounds like you guys have some serious hardware! No, never gone up Rt 119 on the bike. Sounds like a good time!

Sure, keep me in mind whenever you guys make another run. I'd love to come along.
Man, 119 is pretty incredible. Lots of twisties and some good straight ways so you can rest. Once the riding weather comes back we will probably set up a date and I will probably post it in the NE Forum.
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-11-2002, 08:30 PM

Count me in for some riding this season. Is your racing operation based in Leominster? Im right down the road in Ashburnham. Hopefully the weather will cooperate and give us a better summer riding season than i got for the sleds this winter!! Im also new to this forum and have found loads of valuable info.
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-12-2002, 03:42 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally posted by barelyaudible
Count me in for some riding this season. Is your racing operation based in Leominster? Im right down the road in Ashburnham.
Yes, the team is run out of Leominster. I am a little familiar with Ashburnham, I'm not originally from this area but we do head up that way for some riding. Keep an eye out in the NE forum I will probably post when we decided to do 119.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode