Team Pepsi Suzuki Track Day at NFMP
I am VERY new to this site, we at Team Pepsi were a member of another sportbike site but that site is no more so we started our search for another good site. I've been lurking and checking this site out for a time and it seems as though the people on here are pretty nice and informative.. so here goes.
Just wanted to let everyone know that Team Pepsi Suzuki will be holding a Track Day at North Florida Motorsports Park on 4/1. Below is the entry form. If you have any questions please feel free to ask. Hope to met some of you there...
Team Pepsi Suzuki Track Day
When: Monday, April 1, 2002
Where: North Florida Motorsports Park, Jennings FL.
The details and entry form are as follows.
Sign in at 8:00am
1. Participants in the Track Day will receive Professional instruction from Team Pepsi Suzuki to include classroom and on track instruction as well as one on one personal attention from instructors.
2. Participants will receive a catered lunch included in the cost of the Track Day.
3. Participants will receive a Team Pepsi Suzuki T-Shirt.
4. Plenty of track time and personal attention.
5. This Track Day is perfect for the first timer on the track. We will NOT expose ANYONE to race speed riding unless THE PARTICIPANT is comfortable doing so. We will ride at a pace that is "comfortable for YOU" and teach you techniques to improve your riding and explore your limits "at YOUR pace" while you are NOT exposed to other riders and/or a pace that you are not comfortable with.
This event is designed to be FUN for ALL levels of riders!
What you will learn:
- Gaining confidence and control
- Becoming a smoother rider
- Cornering lines and steering techniques
- Managing and optimizing traction
- Concentration and mental preparation
- Suspension and chassis setup
Total cost of this one day event is $150.00 per person to be paid by money order or certified check and must be received by March 15, 2002.
Make checks payable to: TM Motorsports Promotions Inc.
Mail checks and entry form to:
TM Motorsports Promotions
Team Pepsi Suzuki
250 Whitney St. #603
Leominster, MA 01453
· All participants are required to safety wire the oil drain plug and oil filter. All anti-freeze must be flushed and replaced with water (water wetter additive may be used with water).
· All lights taped and unplugged and center/kickstands and mirrors removed.
· All Participants must wear full gear to include a 1 or 2 piece full leather-racing suit, Snell approved full-face helmet, boots that cover the ankle and gloves.
· All participants are required to sign a release and hold harmless agreement for the track AND for Team Pepsi Suzuki.
· All Participants understand that motorcycle road racing is dangerous and agree to participate in the Team Pepsi Suzuki Track Day at their own risk.
City: _________________________ State: ______ Zip: _____________
Phone # ( )______ - ________
Year: 19____ Make:_____________ Model: ___________
Motorcycle Racing Experience: (Circle one)
NONE Some track days Novice Racer Expert Racer Pro Racer