Sportbike World banner

Can i do this?

997 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  ga_skyline_rydr 
#1 · (Edited)
Transistion: DIRT to STREET!@?

Hey
ive riden a 125cc motocross bike for 2 years now with Some racing and lots of hard riding, some on streets hehe,
well i am very interested in getting a ninja ZX-6R for my street bike used only for transportation to work and just practising around the neighbourhood at first before i do any serious cruising,, i am pretty confident that with my pretty intense DIRT experiance that with some seat time around my neighbourhood i can make a safe transistion on the NINJA,,,

can i please have some replys on this
MUCH APPRECIATED!
BRAD

#2 ·
A ZX-6r is a good choice for a transition from dirt to street. The 6 is powerful enough to get you around and agile enough to get around corners and be very merciful. This is my second street bike went from a CB750 to a ZX-6 and really enjoy it. You won't have any problems making the transition just take your time and take it easy. The more ride time you get the better accustomed you will be with your bike. Good luck and be safe. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.