Sportbike World banner

Need Help on May 26 trackday (tomorrow)!!

951 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  lateapex 
#1 ·
Had a nerve racking experience loading the bike onto my truck bed (4x4) for the first time. Only help was my girlfriend. So I need lots of help getting it down then back up afterwards. Hopefully there will be people willing. I'll have to figure something out once I get home from the trackday. Also, don't have a canopy so can I bum some shade off someone and pit with you? Thanks. See you all tomorrow.

Ride safe.

Heckler

#2 ·
I'll help ya unload the bike. In fact you should have no problems getting someone to help you unload it.

As for the shade, I'll be corner working so I won't be able to share my canopy with ya, sorry bro.

P.S. See ya tomorrow! (Look for the 98ZX9R with a white front clip/lowers and tail (green tank) with a #7 on the tail.) Stop by and introduce yourself.

#3 ·
I have a pickup and I load the bike using 2 planks, one for the bike and one for me to walk up on. My driveway is downhill so I load it with a running start from the flat garage floor up the ramps into the bed. Then when I get home I point the truck uphill and it just rolls out the back. At the track find a level spot or if you can find a small down hill and use it like I do my driveway. The second plank does helps a lot.

I was looking into a folding ATV ramp, it wide enough to ride the bike up into the bed with room for both feet on either side to balance it on too.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.