RF900R for sale...anyone interested? - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 06-08-2005, 08:28 PM Thread Starter

RF900R for sale...anyone interested?

hey i figure id put this up in the sport touring section since i for some reason cant figure out how to use the classifieds and i dont wanna get flamed in the daily rider section for posting a for sale ad.

-1995 Suzuki RF900R
-937cc
-26xxx miles
-Rare bike, pretty hard to find and barely ever seen on the road.
-New (300 miles) Carbon Fiber Yoshi RS-3 slip-on
-New (300 miles) Dunlop 208 rear tire, front is D208 also and fine
-Runs excellent and is very fast! I can hang with my buddy on his 05 CBR1000RR decently.
-Great bike for riding a lot of miles, it is technically a "sport-touring" bike and you sit more upright on it. It is really comfortable for single riding and 2 up riding.
-Bike was dropped once on left side in a sand parking lot by a beach doing about 1mph (oops) and it has a few scratches on the left side fairing and one small crack on the fairing right under the seat (if you are sitting no the bike, you can't see it)

I am only selling because I just bought a zx6r and I plan on starting to do some stunting and the RF is just too big too powerful and too nice to stunt with! If I could afford to keep it and have 2 bikes I definitely would.

If you want the scratches fixed and/or the crack fixed, I have a friend that does excellent body work and paint jobs on bikes and he would probably do it for barely over the cost of paint. You could just get the left fairing repainted or get all the fairings done.

$3600 obo - if you give me the $3600 ill throw in both matching helmets one is a month old Gmax star chrome with clear and irredescent shield, other is a nolan i got with the bike.

Call me for more info or email me for pics.

Nate Eller
(810) 919-6272
[email protected]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode