? about Givi Bags - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 03-26-2002, 09:45 AM Thread Starter

? about Givi Bags

Am looking at a set (2) of used Givi bags. Model E360. They've been scratched in a parkinglot tip-over but are structurally sound.

The question is..... are they worth $500. can (ie $320. US). The current owner has the same bike as I and will supply the mounting hardwear.

Are these good bags? Anyone have experience with these? Are they a pain to install?

thanks in advance.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 03-26-2002, 09:22 PM

Look up Arizona Motorsports and click the icon for Givi, and you can get the current price for those bags. I have the same ones on my ZR-1100.

Great bags. I have a small trunk on the bike too. They pop right off with a push button but lock in place when you close them (gotta use key, so no way they cannot be locked, so no accidental opening on the freeway).

Or go to GIVI-USA and ask them (send an e-mail to them, they really respond, like the next day).

I intalled them. Takes a couple of hours, maybe three if you go slow. Easy install, as long as you got the instructions.

One thing to ask the seller is whether they bought them from a company with the name "Capital" as part of the company name. If so, GIVI told me they sold bogus mounting kits for some applications.

Fuster

"...If you can meet with triumph and disaster, and treat those two imposters the same....you'll be a Man, my Son!"

- Rudyard Kipling

Last edited by fuster; 03-26-2002 at 09:25 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode