Turkey GP 06' - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 05-02-2006, 05:56 AM Thread Starter

Turkey GP 06'

Sete needs a new job...what an amazing race by Pedrosa, Vale, and Marco. Danny came from 16th to lead the damn thing?!?! I'm a Hayden fan, so I love to see him on top of the point standings but sh$t, he needs to win a damn race! Just an amazing streak he has going though (7 straight podiums?).

Itching to see the next race...

Anyone else have any thoughts?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 05-03-2006, 01:59 AM

When and where is the next race?

Pedro was flyin...pushed a little to hard on the last lap.

And Hayden, Stoner Looking great, and Rossi even came back to fourth. Gonna be a great year.

You watch AMA? Ben is all over Mat this year...too bad its just them in the hunt. Need some more competition over there!!
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 05-03-2006, 05:15 AM Thread Starter

The next MotoGP race is on Saturday the thirteenth of May in China. I'm sure the Speed Network will cover it. I haven't been keeping up with the AMA's this year, but I am thinking about going to the race in Ohio August forth through the sixth. Do you have any experience with attending AMA races? Well worth it? I'm sure it will be. I'm thinking I might just buy the full pass, $80, and be able to get all over the place all weekend.

Glad to see Mat has some real competition. How are the other Hayden brothers doing? Any chance they will ever make the jump to Grand Prix?

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 05-03-2006, 06:46 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by PPPope

Glad to see Mat has some real competition. How are the other Hayden brothers doing? Any chance they will ever make the jump to Grand Prix?
Tommy finished around 8th both races at fontana this past weekend and Roger broke his tib/fib at Barbers. He didn't race, dropping him from the top spot in supersport, damn shame. It'd be cool to see all the Hayden brothers in GP, but I really doubt it will happen.
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 05-23-2006, 02:44 PM

Tommy doesn't have the skills to be competitive in MotoGP. Roger will likely crash himself out of that possibility even though he is the most talented of the 3 Haydens. Tommy Hayden is a very good supersport type of rider where consistancy and smart decisions are so important and not so much hanging it all out all the time.
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 05-23-2006, 02:45 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by PPPope
The next MotoGP race is on Saturday the thirteenth of May in China. I'm sure the Speed Network will cover it. I haven't been keeping up with the AMA's this year, but I am thinking about going to the race in Ohio August forth through the sixth. Do you have any experience with attending AMA races? Well worth it? I'm sure it will be. I'm thinking I might just buy the full pass, $80, and be able to get all over the place all weekend.

For an AMA race definitely get the paddock pass. It's well worth it.
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 05-23-2006, 04:50 PM Thread Starter

Thanks for the advice. My friends and I are ordering our tickets this week for Mid-Ohio August 3rd. $55.00 for the "Super Pass", $30 to camp. It's going to be a blast! Anyone else attending?
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-01-2006, 06:12 PM

Mid Ohio is a great racetrack. Get the roasted corn on the cob. Good stuff. Pretty fun place to camp but hopefully it doesn't come a flood.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode