What will everyone be watching this year? - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-26-2003, 05:59 AM Thread Starter

Question What will everyone be watching this year?

You know we can't watch them all but what will you not miss in terms of Motorcycle racing for 2003?

Myself in order of importance:
MotoGP
AMA 600 Supersport
AMA Superbike
World Supersport

The rest of the classes I will watch if my only other choice is Will&Grace...LOL...

Let me see your list?

Last edited by MotoRider; 02-26-2003 at 11:55 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-27-2003, 01:36 AM

you're not going to watch WBSK?

i usally watch them all depending on the coverage
out of all the televised races last year i might have missed 3-4
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-27-2003, 12:43 PM

I always watch every roadracing series that is shown on T.V. But motogp and world supersport will be the most interesting. Followed by AMA superbike, AMA supersport. Neil Hodgson seems to have the best odds ever at winning the world superbike championship. So unless Xaus finds a new wave of consistency, or Walker, Toseland and Laconi find that the older 998Rf02's work better (or with fewere DNF's) thatn the 999F03 then SBK looks to be a little predictive

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-26-2004, 07:39 PM

moto gp
world super sport
ama super sport and super stock
these are the ones i am most interested in, but like goshow said.. if it's motorcycle racing and it's on tv... i'll watch it
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-26-2004, 07:59 PM

Send a message via AIM to wantanaprilia
I don`t have speed, so the only thing I`ll be watching is the Suzuki Cup thing if espn shows it

Look . . . the people you are after are the people you depend on. We cook your meals, we haul your trash, we connect your calls, we drive your ambulances, we guard you while you sleep. Do not fu|< with us.
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-26-2004, 08:20 PM

Not WSBK might as well be called the Ducati or Twin series boring.

AMA and Motogp should be good
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-28-2004, 04:14 AM

All of It.

.........I'll watch it all....especially Rossi with his new challenge, Haga is back in WSB and AMA with all the new Honda's and Yam's.
post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-28-2004, 06:48 AM

MotoGP and AMA Superbike.

MotoGP is somewhat boring only because of Rossi, but in reality he makes it pretty exciting. He will always make a race exciting and it's just fun to watch him ride.

AMA Superbike is where it's going to be at this year, IMO. Mladin & Co. are in for a real run for their money as the new Hondas are supposed to be unreal on the track. I also want to see how the new Kwaks do, although first test reports aren't that impressive for the new ZX10R.

Should be fun.
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-29-2004, 05:26 AM

I will watch all the racing they put on,Most important to me is MotoGP,WSB is no longer a premium series,as all the bigger teams(Japanese)are gone and most of the best riders are in GP.i am intrested in AMA supersport and superstock,AMASBK is only so/so as it has few big teams now and the rules are strange to say the least.I will also enjoy any world SS action as it was nuts last year so its enjoyable to watch.I am very much into 250gp as it has some really close action.
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-29-2004, 05:29 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by wheelie123
MotoGP and AMA Superbike.

MotoGP is somewhat boring only because of Rossi, but in reality he makes it pretty exciting. He will always make a race exciting and it's just fun to watch him ride.

AMA Superbike is where it's going to be at this year, IMO. Mladin & Co. are in for a real run for their money as the new Hondas are supposed to be unreal on the track. I also want to see how the new Kwaks do, although first test reports aren't that impressive for the new ZX10R.

Should be fun.
Hate to burst you bubble but Kawa isn't racing the 10 in superbike at all,no R1's either.those will be in superstock.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode