New Streetbike simulation (from makers of Gran Turismo - Page 2 - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 20 (permalink) Old 01-23-2006, 12:01 AM

Getting it ASAP!

I saw Tourist Trophy at the NYC Motorcycle show (which sucked). Playstation had a trailer with a couple of systems set up. Tourist Trophy was on a large screen and it looked incredible. Graphics are tight, and game play look good. Can't wait to get it, I don't usually buy games when they first come out, but I will get this the day it is released.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 20 (permalink) Old 01-23-2006, 06:33 AM

I don't believe you can buy it in the US till June.
post #13 of 20 (permalink) Old 01-23-2006, 07:18 AM

I want it. If its anything at all like GT4, I wont see the light of day when I get it

post #14 of 20 (permalink) Old 01-23-2006, 07:21 AM

It's already released in Japan and it has some of the best reviews of any PS2 game to date.

the ability to select historical motorcycles is the best feature yet. I heard something like 70+ bikes from 1980 up.
post #15 of 20 (permalink) Old 01-23-2006, 05:45 PM

played it during the long beach bike show in the playstation trailer. great graphics, controls are definitely tougher as I was constantly lowsiding through corners or crashing in gravel. That's not really a complaint because I believe its supposed to be harder to take a bike through a course without cutting through dirt as I always tend to do w/ 4 wheels
post #16 of 20 (permalink) Old 03-20-2006, 06:09 PM

Release date is 4/4/06

Last edited by Thermide; 03-20-2006 at 06:27 PM.
post #17 of 20 (permalink) Old 03-20-2006, 06:48 PM

I hope its as good as its sounding. I wonder if they will ever do any remakes of some of the classics like Road Rash from the genisis system. I also hope its got a better control system than the recent ones like Moto GP 3. The controls were just to pissy in GP 3. The graphics look great on it though. I hope they have my 750 in there. I might pick my next bike by which one I like the most in the game Does anyone know if there is something like an expedition mode were you can go out stunting and do stoppies and what not? That would be pretty cool. Also a custom mode were you can pimp your ride like in the NFS series... I'm probly just dreamin on that part though...

Sepias
post #18 of 20 (permalink) Old 03-21-2006, 03:35 AM

Not much for games, but I might give this a run. Looks realistic and challenging. Can't wait.
post #19 of 20 (permalink) Old 04-18-2006, 07:34 AM

Tourist Trophy

I just tried Tourist Trophy, and it far exceeds my expectations. I usually prefer bike games too and this one is definitely off the hook. They have basically any bike you want to choose to ride, there are like over 100 of them...plus tons of international tracks. (City and closed-circuit). Anyone tried it yet?
post #20 of 20 (permalink) Old 04-18-2006, 07:51 AM

Check the tourist trophy thread

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode