PS3, Xbox 2 - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-05-2005, 11:59 PM Thread Starter

PS3, Xbox 2

What do you guys think of the PS3 that is rumored to come out just before the Xbox 2. From what I've heard the PS3 is going to be beefed up and stiff competition for Microsoft.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-06-2005, 06:32 AM

Xbox is coming out first, they're doing a promotional preview on MTV on May 12. The Xbox will be out before Christmas and should have some decent games to start. Rumor has it that the "Xbox 360 / Xbox Next / Xbox 2" will feature wireless controllers and a silver finish, and there will be 2 models available. The better model might have a built-in hard drive and backwards compatibility with Xbox 1. Every new game will feature widescreen 16:9 support, high-definition video/audio, online multiplayer, and customizable soundtracks. Better yet, it will be released here first because it's a US company.

Not sure about details for the PS3 as of yet, but supposedly they are trying to build in Blu-ray DVD technology and better hardware than the XBox.

The Nintendo Revolution is furthest behind as far as when it will be released, but this might be an advantage considering they not only have more time for development, but they can also see the competition first (kinda like being the dealer in poker).

Anyways, I just pick this stuff up from articles so it's all basically speculation until we really see them.
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-06-2005, 08:45 AM Thread Starter

cool

Thats tight. I know I dont know much about the PS3 either but I've heard that there will be "Finding Nemo" graphics for every game.

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-14-2005, 10:21 AM

I heard that the Xbox2 is comming out before the PS3, and that the same week that the PS3 comes out, Halo3 is comming out for xbox. But I dont know, i just wanna go play San Andreas.

Guess I should change my name, not a poser anymore.
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-14-2005, 10:30 AM

They will both feature wireless controllers. xbox is coming out first, but from game previews ps3 looks like it will have much better graphics.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode