Are you a kickboxer? - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 05-09-2004, 07:18 AM Thread Starter

Send a message via AIM to slaintedan
Question Are you a kickboxer?

If you're a kickboxer we're looking for you! We've got a fight night being scheduled for sometime around Christmas (probably early January) and we need SBW members who want to fight. The fights will be sanctioned by the USKBA and will be held at the Infinite Martial Sports Camp in Teaneck, NJ. www.imatc.com We want the fight card to be filled w/ SBW matches so step up if you've got a pair.

BTW, Tippmann and I have accepted eachother's challenge and our fight is already on the card.

Me for Emperor of America!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by slaintedan; 05-11-2004 at 10:39 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 05-09-2004, 09:04 AM

Send a message via AIM to Tippmann Send a message via Yahoo to Tippmann
Re: Are you a kickboxer?

Quote:
Originally posted by slaintedan
If you're a kickboxer we're looking for you! We've got a fight night being scheduled for sometime around Christmas (probably early January) and we need SBW members who want to fight. The fights will be sanctioned by the USKBA and will be held at the Infinite Martial Sports Camp in Teaneck, NJ. www.imatc.com We want the fight card to be filled w/ SBW matches so step up if you've got a pair.

BTW, Tippmann and I have accepted eachother's challenge and our fight is already on the card.
I don't think anyone reads this forum buddy. We do need some fighters though, so I hope someone will.

Quote:
Originally posted by sidewaysducati
SWIPE THE CARD GRANDMA!!!
SWIPE THE GODDAMNED CARD!!!!
WARNING
If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second off your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all who claim it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think everything you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told you should want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned...... Tyler
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 05-09-2004, 09:48 AM Thread Starter

Re: Re: Are you a kickboxer?

Quote:
Originally posted by Tippmann
I don't think anyone reads this forum buddy. We do need some fighters though, so I hope someone will.

It's called "shotgunning"... if we get just one more fighter it's all worth it, right?

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 05-11-2004, 10:43 AM Thread Starter

Due to an overwhelming response I'm gonna have to ask everybody who PMed me to be patient while I try to respond to everyone. Seriously, come on boys and girls, it's time to step up and prove yourself. Let's get some more fighters lined up for this thing!

post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 05-11-2004, 10:59 AM

I'm a lover, not a fighter...but I do give a pretty mean purple nurple!

Silly squid...specs are for kids!

I prefer 4 strokes over 2 strokes...you get 2 extra strokes!!!

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds -Einstein
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 05-11-2004, 09:06 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally posted by RSVRick
I'm a lover, not a fighter...but I do give a pretty mean purple nurple!

I hear that Dad likes a good titty-twisting...maybe you two can fight eachother?

post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 05-18-2004, 07:18 PM Thread Starter

Exclamation Update!

Stay tuned for the official press release regarding the first ever "Sportbikes.com Fight Night."

USKBA amateur fighting rules mandate that all fighters wear an approved headgear, shinguards, gloves, cup, and mouthpiece.

Since this is an amateur fight there can NOT be any prize money awarded to the fighters, but Mike (sportbikes.com's owner) and I are working on getting his advertisers to donate gear, equipment, trackdays, etc. to the fighters, which is completely legal per USKBA rules.

post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-27-2004, 09:39 AM

Send a message via AIM to Tippmann Send a message via Yahoo to Tippmann
Re: Update!

Quote:
Originally posted by slaintedan
USKBA amateur fighting rules mandate that all fighters wear an approved headgear, shinguards, gloves, cup, and mouthpiece.
Hmm, i just bought headgear and shinguards for my birthday. I hope I got what I need.

Quote:
Originally posted by sidewaysducati
SWIPE THE CARD GRANDMA!!!
SWIPE THE GODDAMNED CARD!!!!
WARNING
If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second off your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all who claim it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think everything you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told you should want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned...... Tyler
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-27-2004, 11:16 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to Ninja250F18
Tippman,
Sounds like to me all you need now is a martial arts cup or I even wear a no-foul cup witht he hip protectors on it. USKBA told me it was alright to do but the bout was a exabition. Go to there website www.uskba.com to find out what they tell you you have to have. Good luck to both of you, and I want a good tough clean fight, keep the gloves and kicks up (unless your fighting muay thai, then blow out the knee).

Burn rubber not your soul, Ruff Riders for life.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode