No Doubt - Live In The Tragic Kingdom - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 08-16-2006, 10:45 AM Thread Starter

No Doubt - Live In The Tragic Kingdom

I absolutely love this new No Doubt DVD!!
Have you guys seen the No Doubt "Live In The Tragic Kingdom" DVD?
I heard it at Fontana, where I work, and it totally brought back great memories.
I don't want to seem so old, but I was in Junior High when Gwen Stefani and No Doubt were on tour for Tragic Kingdom. I love the old No Doubt stuff and this DVD is filled with tons of concert footage of Gwen and the boys doing all kinds of hilarious stuff like opening X-Mas gifts and rocking out huge crowds.
I bought a copy for my older sister too.
Has anyone else seen this DVD yet?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 08-16-2006, 11:55 AM

Now I feel old... I was in high school. lol
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 08-16-2006, 05:22 PM

Tragic Kingdom is good except for "Don't Speak" I just hate that song for some reason.

Holy crap I just looked it up and that album came out in '95. I was only 13 then... kevlar you are old!

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 08-16-2006, 07:45 PM

I actually went to the concert when they came through town. That was at Blockbuster Desert Sky Pavillion, before it became Cricket Pavillion (for those of you here in Phoenix).

Gewn got all the guys in the stadium to sing "I'm just a girl" then she laughed at us. :-)
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 08-16-2006, 08:48 PM

I went to a No Doubt concert it was the Rock Steady tour I think. One friend ended up passing out my other friend hooked up with this sweet bi chick.

'Tell the truth and shame the devil,' my mom used to say, but she forgot that sometimes you can't shame Mr. Splitfoot sober. The Irish know, but of course they're God's white ni##$rs and who knows, maybe they're a step ahead."

Beer, of course, is actually a depressant. But poor people will never stop hoping otherwise.
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 08-27-2006, 10:08 PM

Hi All-

Gwen Stefani is very cool and has "reinvented" herself numerous times to stay current and hip. Definitely a pro.

~ Blue Jays ~
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode