New Music - Page 3 - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 72 (permalink) Old 05-07-2002, 12:28 PM

Tantric album

Quote:
Originally posted by chris_y2k_r1
Hey Nick, If you are still around this thread bro - "Cliche" of the Tantric debut album is awesome too. I love the lyrics. They are basic and yet very meaningful.
Chris, I'm not sure which album you're referring to. The one I have does not have a song called "cliche" on it. One of the best songs on the album I have though, is called "Astounded". It's a great song to sing along to when you're angry with the stupid people all around you! Check it out...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 72 (permalink) Old 05-19-2002, 12:49 PM

Heavy Metal !!!!!

You are right, there is a lot of really good bands out there. Here are some of the ones I listen to :
Tantric, Days of the New, Puddle of Mudd, Flaw, Default, cold, and some of the old ones - Pantera (kicks ass), Ozzy, Tool, Rage against the machine, Megadeth, metallica etc.....
Listen to heavy metal, Ride hard and fast and kick ass whenever possible.
post #23 of 72 (permalink) Old 05-20-2002, 01:02 AM

Thumbs up

yeah, there's lots of good stuff now...

Joe!
1999 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R, 7,100 miles, Vance and Hines Titanium exhaust system, K&N, Jetted, synthetics, more to come soon!!!

1988 Mustang GT
1993 Olds Eighty Eight LSS

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Co-owner/Administrator

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #24 of 72 (permalink) Old 05-20-2002, 11:55 AM Thread Starter
Lifetime Premium

Re: Tantric album

Quote:
Originally posted by CBR Brutha
Chris, I'm not sure which album you're referring to. The one I have does not have a song called "cliche" on it. One of the best songs on the album I have though, is called "Astounded". It's a great song to sing along to when you're angry with the stupid people all around you! Check it out...
Hummm......... Well I downloaded it from WinMX.com (Check them out they rock!). It's a great song. I wonder if my email account will support an attachment of that size.

I love the song Astounded....

"Something's can't be lost and now I've found a new way again.."
"I found may way."
"All you stupid f*ckers walk (drive ) around astounded, drownin'"

"Hey Hey hey........... found my way......"

Fairing repair / Plastic Welding / Gas Tank Repair / Fabrication and Customization
or s3sportbikes.com
post #25 of 72 (permalink) Old 05-20-2002, 11:56 AM Thread Starter
Lifetime Premium

Re: Tantric album

Quote:
Originally posted by CBR Brutha
Hummm......... Well I downloaded it from WinMX.com (Check them out they rock!). It's a great song. I wonder if my email account will support an attachment of that size.

I love the song Astounded....

"Something's can't be lost and now I've found a new way again.."
"I found may way."
"All you stupid f*ckers walk (drive ) around astounded, drownin'"

"Hey Hey hey........... found my way......"

I also really dig the song "I Don't Care".

Fairing repair / Plastic Welding / Gas Tank Repair / Fabrication and Customization
or s3sportbikes.com
post #26 of 72 (permalink) Old 05-20-2002, 02:33 PM

"Guess who's back? Back again.... Shady's back, tell a friend......"
post #27 of 72 (permalink) Old 05-20-2002, 05:33 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by DustedSunshine
"Guess who's back? Back again.... Shady's back, tell a friend......"
Holy [email protected]! If I hear that song one more time again, I'm gonna kill somebody! I spent the weekend at a friends cottage (it's a long weekend up here) and he a had HUGE party. Somehow that song got played over and over again, which can make you sick when you've drank 4 cups of 'shroom tea, and about 15 beer.

The first time I heard the song on the radio a friend asked me if I liked it. I said it was kinda cool but also remarked how it's gonna get played to death, saturate the airwaves, and make me detest it.
post #28 of 72 (permalink) Old 05-22-2002, 08:18 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Hysyde

The first time I heard the song on the radio a friend asked me if I liked it. I said it was kinda cool but also remarked how it's gonna get played to death, saturate the airwaves, and make me detest it.

Yea,
I usually find that to be the case with almost all of the music played on the air.
post #29 of 72 (permalink) Old 05-23-2002, 08:51 AM

The way I see it is this....first we had all the boy bands and girlie soloists out there, and some people loved it, most hated it (i sure did), but no matter what it was forced in your face. Then, the record companies saw what was happening and started to push this "Youth-angst-grunge rock". And it is flooding the airways. Look at how many new artists have come out in the last 4 years, its ridiculous, Give them one hit and they are gone, get your paycheck and dip. Luckily though a few good ones have stayed It is all strictly about getting the $ nowadays in the record industry, only the bands and fans care about the music, and youve got to wonder about some of the bands. oh, and Alien Ant Farm is a really good "new" band noone mentioned (seen/heard the new release Attitude?)

Anyone notice how there are a plethora of rough, tattoed, angry bands that seem to be making alot of ballads.....and not much else
post #30 of 72 (permalink) Old 05-23-2002, 09:54 AM

I have to admit I like the new rock bands coming out today. I grew up with Black Sabbath, Led Zepplin, and Aerosmith. I think now bands like Creed, Incubus, P.O.D. and Rob Zombie carry on the tradition very well. Rock On!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode