New Music - Page 2 - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 72 (permalink) Old 04-23-2002, 07:30 AM

Re: actually im into metal....

Quote:
Originally posted by spongebob
and most of the 80s stuff no grunge or rap...and im old enough to like 2 or 3 songs from the 60s..
Ya, of course there's a special place for the 80s in people our age

Maybe there's hope for you yet spongelip

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 72 (permalink) Old 04-23-2002, 02:15 PM

dont bet on it hondadOOd...

i dont mind stiring a little shit once in a while...

by the way what do ya think of the le mans motorcycle race results.....no hondas or twins in the top 15 finishers!! and this is a 24 hour race..........
post #13 of 72 (permalink) Old 04-27-2002, 04:39 PM

80's... i dont remember the 80's...

but i heard this one funny name Oingo Boingo

oh yeah the beatles!!! they were in my history book it was a vocab word

post #14 of 72 (permalink) Old 04-27-2002, 04:51 PM

Re: New Music

Quote:
Originally posted by chris_y2k_r1
There is some great music out right now, has anyone else noticed this? It seems like rock is coming back to the forefront of the music scene. Bands like Tantric (Especially awesome - the whole albulm is good), Nickel Back, Linkin Park, Staind, Default and about a 1/2 dozen other new faces all have new material well worth listening too.

Is it just me or is something changing here?
I like the stuff that is coming out right now too. There is actually something to listen to on the radio right now between some of the new stuff and there are a couple of radio stations around here that play mostly late 80's early 90's stuff (mostly metal and hair bands) One of my favorites is the 3 Doors Down cd
post #15 of 72 (permalink) Old 04-27-2002, 05:27 PM Thread Starter
Lifetime Premium

If like the 3 Doors Down CD, check out Tantric's debut. You will love it.

Fairing repair / Plastic Welding / Gas Tank Repair / Fabrication and Customization
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
or s3sportbikes.com
post #16 of 72 (permalink) Old 04-29-2002, 03:53 PM

Send a message via AIM to UndrTkrCd Send a message via Yahoo to UndrTkrCd
Thumbs up How'd I miss this thread?

I'm lucky enough to be an offspring of hippie flower children, so I've been able to enjoy the sounds of a few decades. And do you know I still can't pick a favorite artist or band? My CD collection is, to say the least, "colorful".

I agree that music's taking a good direction. I'd say POD, Linkin Park, Nickelback and Puddle of Mudd fit very nicely next to my Bob Marley, AC/DC, Stevie Ray Vaughn and Jimmi Frikkin' Hendrix! And Limp Bizkit ain't bad either.

Rollin', rollin', rolllin', rollin'.... I keep... rollin', rollin', rollin', rollin'!

(I hope they DO keep rollin')
post #17 of 72 (permalink) Old 04-29-2002, 05:06 PM Thread Starter
Lifetime Premium

Re: How'd I miss this thread?

Quote:
Originally posted by UndrTkrCd
I'm lucky enough to be an offspring of hippie flower children, so I've been able to enjoy the sounds of a few decades. And do you know I still can't pick a favorite artist or band? My CD collection is, to say the least, "colorful".

I agree that music's taking a good direction. I'd say POD, Linkin Park, Nickelback and Puddle of Mudd fit very nicely next to my Bob Marley, AC/DC, Stevie Ray Vaughn and Jimmi Frikkin' Hendrix! And Limp Bizkit ain't bad either.

Rollin', rollin', rolllin', rollin'.... I keep... rollin', rollin', rollin', rollin'!

(I hope they DO keep rollin')
You got it bro, exactly where I'm coming from...

Hey Nick, If you are still around this thread bro - "Cliche" of the Tantric debut album is awesome too. I love the lyrics. They are basic and yet very meaningful.

Peace!
ChR1s

Fairing repair / Plastic Welding / Gas Tank Repair / Fabrication and Customization
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
or s3sportbikes.com
post #18 of 72 (permalink) Old 04-30-2002, 12:47 PM

I won't get into what I like because it's just too broad a range. However, I cannot wait until the boy bands and the other fluff is gone. What the hell is up with that trend? Oh well, there's always going to be crap on the radio. Even if they play a good song, they'll play it over and over until you're sick of it.
post #19 of 72 (permalink) Old 04-30-2002, 02:20 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by tigerblade
However, I cannot wait until the boy bands and the other fluff is gone.
AMEN brother!

Quote:
Even if they play a good song, they'll play it over and over until you're sick of it.
Ain't that the truth.
post #20 of 72 (permalink) Old 05-07-2002, 04:39 AM

You guys heard any music from a band called Pacifier (previously known as Shihad - changed for obvious reasons after Sept 11)?

What did you think?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode