Hey Girls! Anyone ride a VFR800 Interceptor - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 04-05-2008, 04:49 PM Thread Starter

Talking Hey Girls! Anyone ride a VFR800 Interceptor

I have a 2002 Honda VFR800 Interceptor. It is a great bike and I am curious if anyone else has one. Talk to me. I bought it new and have put 30,000 miles on it.......in town, on mountain twisties, along the coast, and on the track. Lovin' every minute of it! How 'bout you.

Oregon is a great place to ride and riding season is back, so let's go riding together. Anybody live near Eugene, OR?

Life is Short....Ride Hard!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 05-01-2008, 09:28 PM

Before a 919, my DH had an 87 VFR750. If memory serves me, all he really ever did to it (besides paint it according to his whim) was Yoshimura pipes. gawwwwd the sound of hearing him turn the corner and come down the block made my hair stand up...a good thing, mind you! That was a great bike!
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 06-01-2008, 07:16 AM

Send a message via AIM to saturntangerine Send a message via Yahoo to saturntangerine
My dad had a 2003 VFR800 (we called it the viffer). I ADORED that bike, and when I saw the 06 come out in pearl white I nearly died. I BEGGED the dealership to let me demo it for the year - I got called out and told "no" so I just had to dream about it.

When shopping for my new bike, I desperately wanted that white VFR but the lil bugger kept eluding me. Don't get me wrong... I love my SV but one day... ONE DAY... I will own my 2006 pearl white VFR. And it will match my pearl white Goldwing that I want, too! (don't ask, I have OCD matching issues! )
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in