Anyone else ever get so fed up... - Page 6 - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #51 of 97 (permalink) Old 07-17-2006, 10:14 AM

Hokie... those guys are jack offs and not worth a second thought on your part. You have a fun bike and you will do just fine with that helmet off. You come out here to the mountains. I'll ride with ya any day.

Now dammit lets see that butt.

I know I bad.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #52 of 97 (permalink) Old 07-17-2006, 08:21 PM

i registered here... JUST so i could respond to this thread!!!

people SUCK!

the thing is... if your bike looks like ass... the best thing to do is to ride it like it were the newest/latest/greatest AND make your detractors eat their words.

being a girl in this male-dominated sport is a mixed bag. you gotta take the bad with the good.

(secas... ARE classics!!!! )

we have 7 bikes in our garage. only 2 of them cost more than $3,000.

when i got my endorsement... i got a 1990 katana 600. this bike was nearly 10 years old and looked like horrible ass!

it was MOSTLY primer-red... with bits that were painted. all the decals were gone and i swore it was the color of a baboon's ass!

for a while, we were having to do a lot of work on the carbs and i rode it without the fairings. NOW, it looks like darth vader had painted himself baboon-ass-red and removed his helmet.

WOW, it was ugly!

i wish i had a buck for every time i spanked some joker at our local canyon... and had him look at me like "wow! you're a chick!"

the beauty of being female in this world... is the odd immediate friendship you find. riders have a common link. you can ALWAYS find a group to ride with! (i'm sure there is a "I HEART SECA" group!!!)

we have a 1983 GS1100e in the garage. it's gorgeous and gets lots of looks. i say take your seca and totally restore it. go OLD SCHOOL!!

take the msf intermediate class (if you have one near). read every book you can get your hands on about riding/skill/technique and f'ing forget using words. spank them and ride off content.

find a good group and F*&K the haters!

for your amusement... i'm posting a pic of the old "BA" (baboon ass).

how ugly can your seca be!?!?!!?!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg baboonass.jpg (110.5 KB, 71 views)
post #53 of 97 (permalink) Old 07-18-2006, 06:17 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by RCjohn
Hokie... those guys are jack offs and not worth a second thought on your part. You have a fun bike and you will do just fine with that helmet off. You come out here to the mountains. I'll ride with ya any day.

Now dammit lets see that butt.

I know I bad.
I take it your up near Shady Valley. I have been up there and stayed with Lance and Debbie for Halloween last year. Had a blast! Hopefully I'll be able to get a trailer soon and bring my bike up there. Looks like a SWEET area to ride.

post #54 of 97 (permalink) Old 07-18-2006, 06:19 AM

Oh and here's that butt....and a message to all the asses out there that think small bikes are slow!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg bitch2.jpg (165.1 KB, 71 views)
post #55 of 97 (permalink) Old 07-18-2006, 06:29 AM Thread Starter

Send a message via AIM to saturntangerine Send a message via Yahoo to saturntangerine
Quote:
Originally posted by Debbie

how ugly can your seca be!?!?!!?!
Oh, it's ugly alright... just means I have to ride faster so no one else can see how ugly it is!

post #56 of 97 (permalink) Old 07-18-2006, 07:41 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by saturntangerine
Oh, it's ugly alright... just means I have to ride faster so no one else can see how ugly it is!
girl, you don't KNOW from ugly. that is gorgeous! (i'd get a different pipe)

f' 'em if they don't like it!!! it's your personal source of happiness.

if you hate the way it looks in that picture, you must hate the structure of the bike. if that is the case... you'll never like it. i think it's beautiful. sell it, and buy what you like.

if brand NEW is the only thing that can make you happy and money is an issue. i'd go straight for the sv650. everyone that has one RAVES. you can pick one up used... a couple of years old pretty cheap.

now, chin UP, helmet on... middle finger extended. f' 'em if they have no manners!
post #57 of 97 (permalink) Old 07-18-2006, 10:47 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by HokieDNA01
Oh and here's that butt....and a message to all the asses out there that think small bikes are slow!
LOL ... nice butt. Nothing like a cute but in jeans on a sportbike.

Actually I'm near Knoxville and about an hour from Deal's Gap and Cherohala Skyway. I haven't been to the Shady Valley area in years. I'm about a 2 hour drive east from Nashville(in a car LOL).
post #58 of 97 (permalink) Old 07-18-2006, 10:54 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by saturntangerine

The pipe looks bad otherwise that is a nice looking bike. Not my kind of blue but still very nice looking bike. It would be welcome riding with me anyday. Debbie is dead on with this stuff. Who cares what your bike looks like anyway. I've typically had nice looking bikes but I've been smoked by crappy looking bikes. Nothing cracks me up more than to get my ass whipped by an older less capable machine. Kind of humbling but I still love to see people rock on older machines. When I had the RC-51 I rode with a guy on a fairly ragged out Kawasaki Concour. He was good and I would push pretty hard to stay with him. Same thing with another member here(Dad) and his older model CBR1000F. It's the older heavy one and I had to push to stay with him. Him dragging his exhaust in every turn. Course his wasn't ragged out but just older and heavier. Actually a nice bike he has. He's just a damn good rider.
post #59 of 97 (permalink) Old 07-18-2006, 10:57 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by HokieDNA01
Love the shirt too. My ex had one that said, "Does this shirt make my butt look fast?"

I should say though, you do ride with some ugly dudes.
post #60 of 97 (permalink) Old 07-18-2006, 05:22 PM Thread Starter

Send a message via AIM to saturntangerine Send a message via Yahoo to saturntangerine
Quote:
Originally posted by RCjohn
The pipe looks bad otherwise that is a nice looking bike....

Same thing with another member here(Dad) and his older model CBR1000F. It's the older heavy one and I had to push to stay with him. Him dragging his exhaust in every turn. Course his wasn't ragged out but just older and heavier. Actually a nice bike he has. He's just a damn good rider.
I wanted to make my bike something it's not... the pipe is aftermarket (4-1 instead of 2-2), but it's been down (HARD) and I had it sandblasted to bare metal. Then I had the brilliant idea to paint the pipes from the headers back to the can... forgetting that I had nowhere to bake it in, since there are no huge kilns in my basement, and the bike was in pieces due to rebuilding the carbs and removing the airbox (my winter project that year).

The reason it looks so bad is because another member here (Dad) took me on a GREAT ride through Wild, Wonderful West Virginia.... a ride which was several hundred miles, including about 100 miles in torrential downpours, which promptly washed all the paint back off my exhaust, leaving the nasty primer underneath.

Dad is an AMAZING rider... he made me look like the n00b I am... not to mention I was up against about a dozen liter bikes on those roads, but damn if I didn't have an AMAZING time.

Back to the exhaust... I'm too lazy to take it back off and get it re-sandblasted and re-painted, so it stays ugly brown. I might just put the stock exhaust(s) back on if I get super-bored one of these weekends.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in