I just can imagine how much it sucks to go through what you are going. I had my 23d B-day in the hospital too! BUT, hey, you'll have a chance to wear that hospital gown with ties on the back... flashing naked ass... sexy, yeah!!
While you're in the hospital, here are 25 things to help you pass the time...
1. call the time and weather number;
2. try to keep count of the number of illicit affairs in one episode of an afternoon soap;
3. find a hairstle that works;
4. as an act of rebellion, remove the tag from your hopital mattress;
5. count backwards from Decemer 2nd;
6. send a message in Morse code with your call button;
7. practice bird calls (or bike sounds);
8. looking for some attention? put your gown on backwards and start walking toward the lobby (not recommended from personal experience
9. see how many items you can identify on your food tray (by the way, hospital food SUCKS);
10. want adventure? make a tent out of your bed sheet and say, "get me, i'm on a camping trip!";
11. call the time and weather number again to see if the weather has changed;
12. twiddle your thumbs at 400 rpm's;
13. secretly replace the hospital's regular brand of coffee with Folger's Crystals;
14. call up one of those home shopping channels and tell them you're just looking;
15. wander up and down the hall asking, "Has anyone seen my monkey?";
16. ride elevators wearing nothing but a surgical mask (just for the info: they will probably kick you out for that);
17. ask the doctor if you can call him Hawkeye;
18. want a private room? grab a hairbrush and sing "My funny Velentine" to your roommate over and over (worked for my);
19. steal a stethoscope and pretend you're Dr.Kildare;
20. when the nurse comes into your room, pretend you're in a coma (that was fun!!!);
21. call the time and weather number to see if the time has changed;
22. pretend you're competing for falbulous prizes on a TV show;
23. catch up on all the sleep you didn't get as a teenager;
24. make a tasteful bracelet out of your old baby teeth (you did save them, didn't you?);
25. rest up, listen to your doctor and get better soon!!!
all the best,
CAT MISSING?? CHECK MY TIRES!
BaDgiRl: Lust For Fast