How many women riders? - Page 8 - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #71 of 79 (permalink) Old 12-12-2007, 06:12 PM

Hi Saphire. Welcome.

The 600 Gixxers are sweet. Post some pics of it if you haven't already! I was planning on buying a new one in March, but the R6 came along in Nov and I couldn't pass it up!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #72 of 79 (permalink) Old 12-13-2007, 07:16 PM
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph

Send a message via Yahoo to DreamRyder
Quote:
Originally posted by cookeetree
[B]Yep, there's a racetrack, drag strip and go-cart track all right next to each other.

She's always had one. We both learned on the ZZR-250 and she now has it full-time. I've tried to steer her onto a 600, but she's happy where she is.
well I never knew she rode too... GREAT!!!!

and you bet if she's happy on the 250 no reason to change...

dayum... you really rubbin it in on the tracks

now why ain't you gotten the Mrs on here with us yet we wanna see her post up some riding stories of her own

E.

SportbikeWorld Supermoderator

If it's too good to be true... then you must be Dreaming.

ONLY FEMALE WORLD WIDE to run in the 7's with a Prostreet Bike (no bar, slider, 2step, or slicks)

Sponsored by: RCC Turbo, Bellman Oil, Syed Leathers, Schnitz Racing, Boost by Smith, Cycle-Tek, Tiger Racing, Machine Works Racing, R&R Trailers by RandPCarriages.com, Mirror Look Customs, Rev'd Up Motorsports, and ofcourse SportBike World !
post #73 of 79 (permalink) Old 12-13-2007, 07:44 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by DreamRyder
well I never knew she rode too... GREAT!!!!

and you bet if she's happy on the 250 no reason to change...

dayum... you really rubbin it in on the tracks

now why ain't you gotten the Mrs on here with us yet we wanna see her post up some riding stories of her own

E.
Best thing in the world, having a partner who shares your passion. Makes it easier to get permission to spend money on it!

I'm all for her staying on the little bike if that's what she wants. We'll tour together on one bike anyway, so no need for her to go bigger.

Did I mention I also live 10 mins from the mountains???

She's just not into chatting online. I tell her about everything that's happening on this forum and the Aussie one I'm on. Actually, we had a BBQ, last weekend, for about 20 of the people in our area from the Aussie forum. (Which reminds me, I was going to post up some pic's of that.) We went for a group ride then back to our place for lunch. Was a great day!

In God, we trust; all others must provide data.

post #74 of 79 (permalink) Old 01-03-2008, 07:33 AM
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph

Send a message via Yahoo to DreamRyder
sweet deal Cookie.. and no worries on her not being into chatting.. I ain' t had the time to get on much this year but I sure do miss reading everyones stories of this or that and sharing my own...

just got back from vacation with the family in FL so I have lots to get caught up on work so I'll try to pop in another time and browse for your BBQ pic thread

E.

SportbikeWorld Supermoderator

If it's too good to be true... then you must be Dreaming.

ONLY FEMALE WORLD WIDE to run in the 7's with a Prostreet Bike (no bar, slider, 2step, or slicks)

Sponsored by: RCC Turbo, Bellman Oil, Syed Leathers, Schnitz Racing, Boost by Smith, Cycle-Tek, Tiger Racing, Machine Works Racing, R&R Trailers by RandPCarriages.com, Mirror Look Customs, Rev'd Up Motorsports, and ofcourse SportBike World !
post #75 of 79 (permalink) Old 06-05-2008, 11:21 AM

I bought a suzuki gs 500f in 2005. I had never touched the controls of a bike and riding on back was gettin old. My boyfriend had to ride it home for me and when it was time to learn he was baby talkin me through what to do. I got on forthe first time and decided i was going to ride or else. I got on and rode off. he was scared as heck but i didnt fall or anything, until i was out of his sight. I wrecked my first and only time after attending the funeral of someone who was killed by an inattentive driver. My accident happend under the same circumstances.My arms, knee and breast will be a permanant reminder to never be lax in wearing gear due to my free tattoos, thank you mr. asphalt.I picke my bike up and assesed the damage then rode it to the hospital. I was bandaged from wrist to wrist and stuck in ride position for over a month. I went to my friends garage and rode a little since I was still stuck in position anyway. Thus, I love to ride day or night
post #76 of 79 (permalink) Old 06-21-2008, 06:15 AM

Thumbs up !

What a story! Kudos to you for gettin' back on, learning some hard lessons, and still doing what you love!
post #77 of 79 (permalink) Old 07-23-2008, 09:07 PM

I have been riding sport bikes for a little over 4 years, and I just wanted to say hey! Way to go all you girls! I love you and I hope to see you out on the road one day I get bored riding with boys all the time
post #78 of 79 (permalink) Old 07-23-2008, 09:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzuki sweetie View Post
I have been riding sport bikes for a little over 4 years, and I just wanted to say hey!...
Welcome to SBW! (<- standard greeting)

Why not head over to the introduction area and, um, introduce yourself.

In God, we trust; all others must provide data.
post #79 of 79 (permalink) Old 04-17-2013, 03:05 AM

I am also curious to know that how many woman riders are active on this forum community. Nowadays woman are also eager to ride new bikes and scooters.

www.sportbikeworld.com
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode