Decal to go along with my "Butt" t-shirt - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-14-2002, 04:59 PM Thread Starter

Talking Decal to go along with my "Butt" t-shirt

I don't know why I think this is so funny, but it kills me. I laughed out loud when I saw it, and had to put it on the bike.

I cut out around the bunny so that it looked a little better...

What do y'all think?

Rode in to work today and got a few comments... I told everybody that the bike made me do it!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-14-2002, 07:21 PM

Talking TOO FUNNY!

I like it!

SHERI

I'M NOT A BITCH, EVERYONE WANTS TO BE ME!

EOS
http://www.exhibitionofspeed.net
post #3 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-15-2002, 02:48 PM
Some days are like this.

Talking

Gin, you're a riot!!!

I have Happy Bunny t-shirts all over the place, and now I'm going to have to put a decal on the bike!

My shirts are:

Hi. Cram it.
Whatever you moron
You suck and that's sad
You suck big time
Not listening

There's another one out there that says "You smell like butt", but i haven't gotten that one. Hot Topic (punker store in the mall) carries Happy Bunny stickers and www.blackjackinc.com has the t-shirts.

How's that F4 treating you?

Cheers!

~Katie

"I often wonder why I talk to you, then I realize, although you put me down, you do it with love." - Jester

post #4 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-15-2002, 05:12 PM Thread Starter

That's where I saw it first...Hot Topic. They had the stickers and a shirt that said "I'm cute, but I'm psycho. It all evens out." I think it's Hot Topic that has an air freshener with "You smell like butt" on it. I got the decal at Spencer's--it's one of those static-cling ones, so I didn't have to clean up after it.

Damn those are funny!

I emailed the guy that does Happy Bunny and sent him that pic. I made some comment about people who know it's a girl's bike think that the decal is even funnier. He actually wrote back, and I can't say that I'm all that surprised at his response, considering his sense of humor:

"Hi Jenny—

Thanks for writing, and thanks for the photograph. Next time, send one with yourself sprawled provocatively across the bike—it'll help us sell more of that sticker.

Jim"

How 'bout that?

Next on it will be a chrome mudflap girl on the roach tail.

I abso-freaking-lutely LOVE the F4. I don't care about driving my car anymore...and I really like my car! It's so freaking fun! I've only had a chance to get on it probably 5 or 6 times in the past 2 weeks...and all but one of those was back and forth to work. So, it's only got 200 miles on it. But that's saying a lot considering I only put about 200 miles on my Ninja in a year! Nothing compares to it.
post #5 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-16-2002, 02:16 PM
Some days are like this.

Thumbs up Right on!!!!

Jenny ~

Now I'm going to have to email that guy and ask where I can get more of his shirts. They always get a big laugh out of people... I was wearing my "hi. cram it." shirt one day and this guy was looking and smiling, then saw what it said and got a little irate... I told him if he wasn't staring at my boobs (which is where the writing is), he wouldn't have a problem. Shut him up pretty fast, and onlookers were laughing at him! hehe

Ride your F4 for me, I'm bikeless until probably August 16th... getting married August 3rd and my fiance took my bike away from me the jerk. He says he doesn't want me rolling up the aisle (wheelchair) or with road rash, he says it wouldn't be pretty. Bah! Men.

Tee hee, okay, off to ultimate wedding to make some silly 18 year olds cry...

Cheers!

~Katie

"I often wonder why I talk to you, then I realize, although you put me down, you do it with love." - Jester
post #6 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-16-2002, 06:48 PM Thread Starter

Uhhh....

So does that mean his bike stays in the garage too? Road rash on him wouldn't be real attractive either. Even worse, concussions make people do strange things...like drool. (trust me, we went thru motorcycle-accident-recovery with my step-dad)

Congrats on the wedding! Where are y'all honeymooning?
post #7 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-17-2002, 09:51 AM
Some days are like this.

He actually wrecked his a week ago (not his fault, cager pulled out in front of him), and it has made him paranoid! He had a 2002 XX.... oh well. He's fine, which is an excellent thing!

I love that shirt "I'm cute but I'm psycho", haha... I'm going to see if they have that one there today! I'm also going to check out any Happy Bunny items they might have, though I have a tinted windscreen, so I'm not sure if I can do the static cling sticker. But a 'bite me" decal for my helmet would be nice...

We're going to Florida (Disneyworld) for 3 days, have the park hopper passes and then 4 days on a cruise in the Bahamas. We leave in 3 weeks, and I can't wait! I need a vacation!

Cheers!

~Katie

post #8 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-17-2002, 01:17 PM
Some days are like this.

Talking

Okay, Jen,

I just got back from Hot Topic and they didn't have any stickers I wanted, but they had a good t-shirt.. I think you have it...

cute but psycho.
it evens out.

Hahahahaaaa.. love it. I emailed the designer and said I was running out of shirts and needed more, and am waiting for a reply.

post #9 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-17-2002, 08:19 PM

Send a message via AIM to saturntangerine Send a message via Yahoo to saturntangerine
I love those Happy Bunny t-shirts! I've seen them at Hot Topic, and I want one, but my personality doesn't really match... Oh well.

The only sticker I've put on my bike is a gothic-looking blue butterfly that I bought at Hot Topic (oddly enough) and it's on the little thingymajigger beneath my license plate. It shows pretty nicely that it's my bike, and yes, you saw right: I'M A CHICK!
post #10 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-18-2002, 08:18 AM Thread Starter

Katie--

You know, I knew that your fiance's XX was wrecked...I read about it...just shows that my brain doesn't work when I'm not AT work! I'm very glad that he's OK!

Pretty sure you'll hear back from the Bunny dude. He seems pretty down to earth. Very weird, but down to earth

Saturn--

I went a little different direction than you when I decorated my mudflap...I have a chrome trucker/mudflap girl in-between the tail and license plate on my bike. That's totally cool that you're a girly gearhead!! Are guys intimidated by you at all? Just curious...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode