Hello Ladies! - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-26-2002, 10:16 AM Thread Starter

Talking Hello Ladies!

Hello Ladies,

first I want to say that I think this forum is great! I'm a newbie and I really value a women's perspective on motorcycling. I need all the advice/suggestions/information I can get from you all.
I'm picking up my first sports bike Tuesday. It's a 2001 Kawasaki ZX7R Blk/Yell. I can't wait to bring her home!
I hope to chat with some of you ladies soon. If anyone lives in Georgia please shoot me an e mail.

Thx!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-06-2002, 09:21 AM

Post So...How is it??

Addicted to riding yet?

I rode my baby Ninja into work the other day, and one of the guys tried to buy it off me. Still trying as a matter of fact, and I might just let him...

There's a yellow 2000 F4 out there that's just screamin' my name!!

Later--

Jenny
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-06-2002, 01:44 PM Thread Starter

Talking Hi Jenny

Jenny,

girl you have no idea how much I'm feening for my bike. I'm currently out of town on business (1 1/2 hours away from home). I look forward to Fridays! LOL! I love the bike. It may be alittle heavy but I'm getting use to her. If I (5'6 and 135 lbs) can start on a ZX7R anyone can.
So you're going to buy F4 eh? I'm happy for you!!! I hope you enjoy your new bike! Good luck and thanks for the reply!

Brat

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-06-2002, 02:37 PM
Some days are like this.

Gin ~ I have a yellow 2000 F4... it's my baby! I say go for it!

~Katie

"I often wonder why I talk to you, then I realize, although you put me down, you do it with love." - Jester
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-06-2002, 05:00 PM

Katie--

I was thinking about upgrading the EX500 to an SV650s, then started to really think about it. It would take a lot of $$ to get that 650 up to snuff--it needs suspension front and back, carb work, new bodywork, etc. etc. to get it right. AND it still wouldn't be as good a bike as an F4, just cause all the good stuff goes to the 600 class w/all the manufacturers...I think the F4 looks better, anyways

I asked Stacia (Luv2RideFast) about hers, and that kinda sealed it for me. I just hope the one I got my eye on is still around in a few weeks when I get the $$ scraped together!

How long have you been riding? Done any mods to it besides lowering?

Brat--hope your travelling ends soon so you get to spend more time wit your bike
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-07-2002, 03:50 PM
Some days are like this.

Jenny ~ I haven't been consistently riding for long, only about 3 months (I'm a newbie!). I took the MSA course and got my license in '96. I started with an '02 Buell Blast this March-ish (?), and that bike pissed me off pretty quick. Who the heck thought of an air-cooled beginners bike??? The F4 is so much easier to ride!!!

No mods, just the lowering... I love that bike!

~Katie

"I often wonder why I talk to you, then I realize, although you put me down, you do it with love." - Jester
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode