WHY do slimeballs do this!?!? - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 87 (permalink) Old 08-30-2001, 07:21 AM Thread Starter

WHY do slimeballs do this!?!?

Allright...Riding home from work on my bike I have full leathers on but my hair is hanging out the back of my helmet. This truck full of guys starts to pass me then slows down when they realize its a chick... car wants to pass them, but they wont move so I slow down so car can get around truck. the truck load of guys gets in the lane in front of me and then slows down so I will pass them. I really didnt want to pass again so I slow also untill Im doing 45 in a 65. UNSAFE...So I pass and gun it because the whole crew of slimeballs drooling over me is giving me the creeps... How else do I handle this situation?? What I would have given for a can of silly string at that moment... any suggestions??
~Melody

Men.....
They all start out like grapes, and it's our job to stomp on them and keep them in the dark until they mature into something you'd like to have dinner with.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 87 (permalink) Old 08-30-2001, 07:48 AM
elo

Send a message via Yahoo to elo
Arrow

Melody, that's pretty much the same way I've had to handle these situations. Short of pulling off the road, what else are you going to do?

The only thing I may have done differently would have been to pass them going my normal speed, or to have sped up to allow that car to pass them. Yeah, they'd be staring at your butt, but you'd be ahead of them. Shaking your head as you pass them at a sane speed is fun too, if you don't think they'd do anything like swerve into you.

I'm a big fan of pretending @ssholes like that don't exist. They want a reaction out of you, and if you ignore them completely, they end up looking really stupid.

Add this to the "Trials and Tribulations of being a Chick on a Bike" list.

Erica

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-Your one stop source for all things pocketbike!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-Official Website for the SouthWest Association of Pocketbikers
post #3 of 87 (permalink) Old 08-30-2001, 08:14 AM

Send a message via AIM to RCjohn
Pass them and give them the one finger salute while passing them.

Or you could take your left hand(you'll need to keep the right on the throttle) and start rubbing yourself(you know, breasts, crotch, ass, etc.) until the driver blows it in his pants and runs off the roads... then stop, laugh your ass off, give them the one-finger salute and drive off.

It reminds me of a story. This one time...

John

The sheep need love too but they lie.

post #4 of 87 (permalink) Old 08-30-2001, 08:44 AM

Send a message via AIM to R1_RocketJockey Send a message via Yahoo to R1_RocketJockey
Cool

Quote:
Originally posted by elodello:

I'm a big fan of pretending @ssholes like that don't exist. They want a reaction out of you, and if you ignore them completely, they end up looking really stupid.
I would have to agree with her on this one, ignore the fact that it's even happening, pass them as quick & safe as possible then pretend it didn't happen.
Otherwise I guess you'll just have to get used to fact that there's something wildly sexy about a girl on a bike in full leather.
I've actually had some girls do similar things to me, even go as far as to say "Hey! How about a ride for a ride?"
These are people from the low end of the gene pool & really all you can do is feel sorry for the lack of brain cells they were given.

A friend will help you move.
A true friend will help you move the bodies.
post #5 of 87 (permalink) Old 08-30-2001, 11:42 AM Thread Starter

Well I thought about just maintaining my speed but they were speeding up too and I dont like that, not with a big frumpy truck that has probably killed more animals then I have seen, those dents on it are from something other then air...I dont want to join the list
I like the rubbing idea...but I useally save that one for the Harley riders
I suppose I was just venting and once again those darn cars. I think I have a magnet on my bike that attracts all cars to hit me (women too )
~Melody

Men.....
They all start out like grapes, and it's our job to stomp on them and keep them in the dark until they mature into something you'd like to have dinner with.
post #6 of 87 (permalink) Old 08-30-2001, 01:06 PM

Talking

Bike versus truck, truck full of guys see lady on bike, lady on bike gets creeped out, bike goes faster than truck, lady raises finger as she blows truck full of creepy, inconsiderate guys away!!!! They were just jealous....don't sweat it!
post #7 of 87 (permalink) Old 08-30-2001, 02:46 PM

I call it a "tit lift" situation.

It means the same thing as the finger, except it's usually for a female to be saying "f### you" to a male. You put your right hand under your right breast and give it a quick lift & shake at em'! Although they usually don't take it the way you mean it, they just drool more because they know they got your attention.
post #8 of 87 (permalink) Old 08-30-2001, 04:19 PM

What to do????

How about reaching into yer fairing where ya have yer .357 holstered and put a round or two into their engine block!!Awwwwwwwww.... I'm just kidding..... Although I must admit to having been temped to do just that when cut off/run off/spit on or other such stupid crap from dolts driving 3000 pound projectiles. That idea of a projectile much bigger than my bike tends to cool my jets quick tho......

Sometimes, instead of passing and inciting a race, I'll just drop back and allow a few cars to fill in the gap between me and the mentally deficient carpotato in front.

When I was young and in my prime,
I used to ride all the time.
Now that I'm getting old and grey,
I only ride once a day.
post #9 of 87 (permalink) Old 08-30-2001, 05:45 PM

Send a message via AIM to slaintedan
Melody, what ever happened to playing along? You should have flashed them! They probably would have been so surprised that they would have crashed the truck. Then you'd never have to see them again. j/k

I think you did the right thing. You waited until you had a safe opportunity to remove yourself from a potentially hazardous situation. GOOD JOB!!!

ps - I wanna apologize for me and my friends...we didn't mean to stare at you, it's just that you have pretty hair! LOL

Me for Emperor of America!

post #10 of 87 (permalink) Old 08-30-2001, 08:18 PM

Cool

Ignoring usually works, but there are the few who don't seem to get it. Pulling squid tricks will only make matters worse and probably get your a&& in trouble with a well hidden cop. Out here we have HOV (high occupancy vehicles) lanes, so if a bike is ever in *danger*, they just merge left and they're home free.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode