More trials and Tribs - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 41 (permalink) Old 08-17-2001, 01:25 PM Thread Starter

More trials and Tribs

Every June I go to the Mid Atlantic Womens motorcycle Rally (somewhere in Md). Every year we women talk about how annoying it is to have just gotten off your bike, when some man walks over and says something stupid like "Did you ride that thing all by yourself?" Or "Is that your bike"? you ladies know what I mean. One of the best retorts I have ever seen/heard goes somethin like this: Place one of your hands under your breast and lift up. It just floors stupid men. Their mouths drop open and they don't know what to say. Now you can also add something like "Yup, its mine" or I sure didn't push it here, etc. If you have run into this situation try it. I am sorry that I don't remember the ladies name who invented this comeback but when she demonstrated it at the banquet the place went wild!

you've never looked into my eyes ,what don't you want to know?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 41 (permalink) Old 08-17-2001, 01:51 PM
Founder

Send a message via Skype™ to Robert
Thumbs up

ROFLMAO!

What a great come-back for the ladies!

P.S. Welcome to SBW.

Robert Basil
SportbikeWorld.com Founder
PocketbikePlanet.com Founder
(Who needs sleep?)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 41 (permalink) Old 08-17-2001, 01:58 PM

ROFL
I LOVE it, Oh and you BET your bottom Im going to use it! Boyfriend loves it too... he just kind of shakes his head at those "stupid" men... I mean comon...if you want to strike up a conversation ask her to go for a ride with you... Too funny...
I cant wait to use this one...
~Melody

Men.....
They all start out like grapes, and it's our job to stomp on them and keep them in the dark until they mature into something you'd like to have dinner with.

post #4 of 41 (permalink) Old 08-18-2001, 07:21 AM

Send a message via AIM to Ttiana Send a message via Yahoo to Ttiana
Yep.....I've used this one. I find the two handed 'grab and push' is quite efficient in shutting them up and down at the same time.

Memento Mori
post #5 of 41 (permalink) Old 08-18-2001, 09:07 AM
Squidwannabe

LMAO! At your avatar Ttiana !

Welcome to SBW bigbike !
post #6 of 41 (permalink) Old 08-18-2001, 11:10 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Ttiana
Yep.....I've used this one. I find the two handed 'grab and push' is quite efficient in shutting them up and down at the same time.
That is the greatest Avatar I've ever seen....ROFLMFAO!!! Just my style!!!!

Reelin' 'em in.....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #7 of 41 (permalink) Old 09-26-2001, 10:39 AM
elo

Send a message via Yahoo to elo
Angry

Dan just reminded me of this convo I had a few months back. It definitely fits into the trials and tribs category:

Ape: What's up with all you females riding your own bikes?

Me: Don't like riding behind someone else. It's a control thing.

Ape: I don't want my woman riding her own bike.

Me: Why not? You can ride together still.

Ape: Because if she crashes, then I don't get sex.

Me: *Blank stare of disbelief* What if you crash, or crash together?

Ape: If I crash, it's okay because she's not hurt and she can still give me a .... If we crash together, it's okay because then neither one of us want sex.

Yes, this was a real conversation.:angry:

Erica

-Your one stop source for all things pocketbike!

-Official Website for the SouthWest Association of Pocketbikers
post #8 of 41 (permalink) Old 09-26-2001, 11:03 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by elodello

Ape: If I crash, it's okay because she's not hurt and she can still give me a .... If we crash together, it's okay because then neither one of us want sex.
[/B]
Ah.........another fine example of a true gentleman!! His mother must be so proud!!
Luckily, they aren't all like that......if they were, I'd date women.

Memento Mori
post #9 of 41 (permalink) Old 09-26-2001, 12:51 PM

Talking enough men bashing.....

Hey I am married, and yes I love women...... but enough men bashing. Like you women never say or do anything stupid? I go up to women all the time, they look at my bike and they say, "WHAT is it?" Me, "uh Yamaha R6"...., "Oh!" silly laugh. When you women break down on the road, "Honey,..... it will not start" Men, "whats wrong?" Woman...."I don't know....the thingin' me jig isn't turning over." Finally, there is nothing more sexy...... than a girl riding , with tatoo's all over her body, dressed in full leathers, with a mustache, flat boobs, and a deep groan, with a "grab and push" and turning ME red on the spot....... NOT!

You guys out there remove the oil off the Honda\Yamaha shelf and replace it with tampons, and I'll leave the sport.

The day we men get to "sensitive" you women dump us, and go sleep with the "Harley rider" next door, cuz you say "HE IS CUTE" and is known to be the "male" slut of the neighborhood!!!!!!! When you women can explain that, I start attending "sensitive class" 101 for men and class 102 on how "men should treat women" HEHE

"The Yamaha R6 is like a good woman. Fast, sexy, and I love the curves. If you treat her right, she will come back and let you ride her again & again...."
post #10 of 41 (permalink) Old 09-26-2001, 01:31 PM

Talking ?

Quote:
Originally posted by richardr6
The day we men get to "sensitive" you women dump us, and go sleep with the "Harley rider" next door, cuz you say "HE IS CUTE" and is known to be the "male" slut of the neighborhood!!!!!!! When you women can explain that, I start attending "sensitive class" 101 for men and class 102 on how "men should treat women" HEHE
Elodello is happily married, too...she never said otherwise...she was commenting on the basal intellegence of that one person.

I, as well, was not bashing "men" hence the "luckily they aren't all the same" comment. Sensitive does not mean weak. I have seen many 'sensitive' men in the last 2 weeks....men crying...men sobbing....men hugging other men like they were the last person on earth they would ever touch again. I doubt anyone would question these 'sensitive' men.......most women I know are impressed by a man comfortable and able to express his emotions. As for banging the Harley guy, that prolly has nothing to do with his bike.

Don't knock the tampon idea, might keep that oil from leaking. It works for us!!!

T

Memento Mori
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode