Just sold the Mustang!!! - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 15 (permalink) Old 06-28-2002, 09:25 PM Thread Starter

Talking Just sold the Mustang!!!

Well I finally parted with it! Sold it tonight for $4,500 I was hoping to get more, but i can live with that.

Well this puts me one step closer to getting my first bike...

Im excited, i apologize, I hope none of you actually cared

Kyle
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 15 (permalink) Old 06-28-2002, 11:08 PM

Congrats on unloading the cage. Now it's time to head off to the dealership and complete your journey to the darkside!
post #3 of 15 (permalink) Old 06-29-2002, 01:20 AM

Awsome!

Ever since I got my bike I drive it everywhere rain or shine don't matter. Driving a car sucks compared to a motorcycle. Gonna see how things pan out in september when the rainy season starts here in Washington and if I can hack it I'll be selling my cars too.

post #4 of 15 (permalink) Old 06-29-2002, 01:27 AM
Founder

Garage
Thumbs up

Congrats bro!

Robert Basil
SportbikeWorld.com Founder
PocketbikePlanet.com Founder

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #5 of 15 (permalink) Old 06-29-2002, 05:50 AM

Woo Hoo! Can you say demo ride?
post #6 of 15 (permalink) Old 06-29-2002, 08:38 AM

Re: Awsome!

Quote:
Originally posted by krsteen
how things pan out in september when the rainy season starts here in Washington
We have a pretty good rainy season here in Fla., but it is a hot one not cool like out there. It doesn't seem to stop any of the riders in merry ole England though. The best foul weather gear is the sailing/boat gear not the moto clothes other than aerostitch, which is kind of hot here in FL. Aerostitch has to dry out though and a good heavy coated nylon nautical foul weather suit doesn't absorb water like the breathable kinds. Now figure out boots and glove options and your'e home free. Aerostitch's free catalogue contains a lot of good advice. Learn to ride in slippery stuff, you actually have to be a bit more agressive but SMOOTH in everything. The "tip-toers" seem to loose it more often. I think they make the mistake of clutching for a moment and loose traction because the wheel is not being driven. Always keep some power, even slight, going to it, it does a lot for traction in the wet stuff. Watch out for oil , gas and water mixes. Enjoy, I have only had two cars in 22 years and just turned latest over to my wife, but she worries about me in the rain, and I am out there enjoying it just FINE. Peace.
post #7 of 15 (permalink) Old 07-01-2002, 01:30 AM

Damn, I just couldn't get rid of my stang... I had to have them both!!!!

Joe!
1999 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R, 7,100 miles, Vance and Hines Titanium exhaust system, K&N, Jetted, synthetics, more to come soon!!!

1988 Mustang GT
1993 Olds Eighty Eight LSS

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Co-owner/Administrator

post #8 of 15 (permalink) Old 07-01-2002, 02:43 PM

Talking

He he....I just picked up a nice 1990 Mustang GT about two months ago.
It's a nice cage to have for those rainy days here in the Pacific Northwet.
It keeps my 1992 R/S Camaro and Kat company,(and yes I am vehicle heavy and cash poor, but,he who dies with the most toys,etc,etc....)

JIM
post #9 of 15 (permalink) Old 07-01-2002, 06:20 PM Thread Starter

Yea it wasnt an easy decision but it basically came down to bike or stang. And we know which one won. Im gonna miss it though

Kyle
post #10 of 15 (permalink) Old 07-01-2002, 07:43 PM

Angry

To pay off the Kat after I first bought her I sold my beloved 1972 Buick Gran Sport 350. After all the years,blood,sweat and tears,not to mention money,it was a heart breaker.....so believe me I KNOW where you are coming from...(but it HAS been worth it!!)
I look forward to my vacations 'cause I usually am on board the bike heading out for adventure...

JIM
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode