Sportbike World banner

MV Agusta F4CC

6K views 14 replies 7 participants last post by  bigdogab 
#1 ·

MV Agusta showed their 2007 model line to the press today at the EICMA Motorcycle Show in Milan, Italy. The 2007 range is headlined by a limited-production 1078cc evolution of the F41000R, known as the F4CC (for Claudio Castiglioni, MV Agusta's Managing Director). The F4CC will be built in a limited run of just 100 bikes, each selling for around 100,000 euros. MV is claiming that when fitted with the included titanium racing exhaust (the bike will arrive fitted with a more restrictive exhaust for noise and emissions legality), the F4CC will produce a genuine 200hp at the crank.
http://www.motorcycledaily.com/14november06_mv.htm

See less See more
#5 ·
Z_Fanatic said:
I wonder if the price is justified, $128K? I rather get the Ducati Desmosedici RR, much cheaper at half the cost :D.
Good point! I agree.

I suppose that people who can afford either one could probably just as easily afford buying both.

#6 ·
zxrider said:
Good point! I agree.

I suppose that people who can afford either one could probably just as easily afford buying both.
True. Personally, even if I had the money to purchase the MV, or the Ducati for that matter, I would still be aprehensive about riding it like my CBR for fear of a scratch. :eek:

Of course, I suppose if you can afford a 128k dollars for a bike, you can afford to replace parts. Guess its all relative.

#7 ·
Well at $65K, Desmo RR seems like can be afforded with some planned savings and guys making the high 5 figures and low bills, swinging bachelors :D. Guys who desire the extra bling on the track along with the 999r.

Where as $128K, I only see the type of guys who could afford garage full of Ferraris having the desire to get one.

On top of that, there would be wider distribution of parts from Ducati, since they plan to produce 400 every year. Where as the F4CC I think is one time only 100 bikes being produced.

So as the value of the bikes depreciate, I am pretty sure I could afford the Desmo RR in 5 years than the F4CC if I wanted to get one. :D

#11 ·
Saw an MV Agusta F4 at Deals Gap the first weekend they hit the streets in the US. The guy laid it down the first day he had it. Scratched the damn bodywork all up. Claimed he ordered new bodywork the day he bought it because he figured he would crash soon enough and didn't want to wait as long for it. :eek:

#14 ·
Re: SWEEEEEEET

bmanny said:
man, i think i'd rather have this baby than any exotic car anyday. if i could afford it.......
I'd preffer to be able to go places in the rain without getting soaked so I'd have to settle for the ferrari on this one. But like they said if you have enough money for a ferrari why not get the bike as well, maybe a trailer to put on the back of the ferrari to tow the bike?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.