Take a look at the pics attached. Compare it to the ubiquitous awesome design of the original!
I can't believe they make it so ugly. I am shocked and disappointed. All arrows and comments done by me except the large thick greenish circle drawn by the website(dunno for what reason, crazy it is so ugly)
1) This is crazy, They removed the cover below the tank, so ugly. revealing the engine. People will thought it's a small 400cc bike.
2) The rear seat sloping downwards, what for? It is not a sports tourer
3) Swingarm also looks funny, crazy.
4) A nice copper-coloured exhaust is covered below the footrest, crazy.
5) The whole freaking bike looks unbalanced.
6) Hand-made looking tubes connects the mainframe to rear subframe and is not covered somemore, crazy, is it fabricated by a motorshop?
I will never ever buy this bike, what a disgrace. The whole thing looks like some student project.
Exhausts cover below rider seat doesn't blend with pipes anymore. Is Ducati going backwards?
I still prefer the look of the Original. This exhausts looks shitty, weird and cheap. We're not designing a bird watcher, please.
Last edited by chris788; 07-20-2002 at 10:00 AM.