Let the good times roll! - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 11-26-2002, 09:20 AM Thread Starter

Thumbs up Let the good times roll!

Welcome my fellow dirt freaks!! We are now official. Please take a moment to thank Robert for all of his hard work.

In all seriousness I want you guys to call this place home... however, I do want you to keep in mind that there are rules. On top of the rules set forth by Robert (refer to your membership agreement) I have a few minor ones of my own.

1. IF you know that the information you are posting is NOT of your own creation, you give credit where credit is due or I WILL call you on it.

2. This is in the rules of the forums, but it's worth repeating... Personal gripes are to be taken to PMs. If I see a thread getting personal I will lock and/or delete it if need be. I hate having to do that so please don't force me to.

3. You are more than welcome to discusss flammable topics... to a certain extent. Make sure that your flame is justified or it will be removed. If I see one single thread that starts off with "RC, what a jerk," the right to flame will be lost.

4. There will be NO fights between bikes and quads. PERIOD!!! I don't need to tell you what will happen in that situation. I'm sure you're smart enough to figure it out.

5. Most important... THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE FUN SO SMILE DAGNABBIT!!!!

Enjoy and always remember... big sister is watching.

Last edited by hot_rocket78; 11-26-2002 at 09:27 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 11-26-2002, 11:18 AM Thread Starter

Your friendly neighborhood moderator.

(I know I know, it's fuzzy. The sun was setting faster than we had anticipated.)

New image to be posted upon availability.

Last edited by hot_rocket78; 11-26-2002 at 11:29 AM.
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 11-26-2002, 12:18 PM

Nice bike, but how come the tank isn't purple? Is that some secret Great North Wet mod to make you more stealthy in the woods?

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 11-26-2002, 03:13 PM

Send a message via AIM to slaintedan
Diane,
You forgot rule #6... Spankings will be administered at will to those who the moderator wishes to "discipline." LOL

Hey, if I flame Chris 'cause he has squid stripes on the sides of his tires can I be the first member punished under rule #6??? LMAO! hahahaha

Me for Emperor of America!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 11-26-2002, 03:47 PM Thread Starter

Dan, I'm entitled to spank you whenever I see fit. It doesn't matter what you do... you'll ALWAYS earn one from me.
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 11-26-2002, 04:05 PM

Send a message via AIM to slaintedan
Quote:
Originally posted by hot_rocket78
Dan, I'm entitled to spank you whenever I see fit. It doesn't matter what you do... you'll ALWAYS earn one from me.
Diane,
I know you've been riding dirt for a while so you think you're gnarly, but I assure you... You couldn't handle this man!!! You might have better luck with a short guy who rides Yamahas. hahaha LOL

-Dan
xoxo

Me for Emperor of America!

post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 11-27-2002, 10:02 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally posted by Joe Turner
Nice bike, but how come the tank isn't purple? Is that some secret Great North Wet mod to make you more stealthy in the woods?
Damn straight. That stump never saw me coming.
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 11-29-2002, 06:35 PM

Re: Let the good times roll!

Quote:
Originally posted by hot_rocket78
...... On top of the rules set forth by Robert (refer to your membership agreement) I have a few minor ones of my own.

2. ....Personal gripes are to be taken to PMs. If I see a thread getting personal I will lock and/or delete it if need be. I hate having to do that so please don't force me to.

3. ...... If I see one single thread that starts off with "RC, what a jerk," the right to flame will be lost.

4. There will be NO fights between bikes and quads. PERIOD!!! I don't need to tell you what will happen in that situation. I'm sure you're smart enough to figure it out.

5. Most important... THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE FUN SO SMILE DAGNABBIT!!!!

Enjoy and always remember... big sister is watching.
"RC what a jerk"
Personally I think the "Domestic Goddess" is a quad riding, jerkish, sportbike rider wantabe jerk.

Hey, I smiled when I typed that.

See you around Diane.. remember you still owe me those diry pictures of you.

The older I get,
The better I was.
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-01-2002, 05:26 PM

WOAH! I haven't been to sportbike world in a while, I thought it was gone when I tried to go there today. This is cool because I am selling my R6 and I just got a KX 125 so I can ride still. Keep up the good work everybody!
Here's my new bike (new to me), now I just need to learn how to ride it over jumps and things.lol
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode