Welcome my fellow dirt freaks!! We are now official. Please take a moment to thank Robert for all of his hard work.
In all seriousness I want you guys to call this place home... however, I do want you to keep in mind that there are rules. On top of the rules set forth by Robert (refer to your membership agreement) I have a few minor ones of my own.
1. IF you know that the information you are posting is NOT of your own creation, you give credit where credit is due or I WILL call you on it.
2. This is in the rules of the forums, but it's worth repeating... Personal gripes are to be taken to PMs. If I see a thread getting personal I will lock and/or delete it if need be. I hate having to do that so please don't force me to.
3. You are more than welcome to discusss flammable topics... to a certain extent. Make sure that your flame is justified or it will be removed. If I see one single thread that starts off with "RC, what a jerk," the right to flame will be lost.
4. There will be NO fights between bikes and quads. PERIOD!!! I don't need to tell you what will happen in that situation. I'm sure you're smart enough to figure it out.
5. Most important... THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE FUN SO SMILE DAGNABBIT!!!!
Enjoy and always remember... big sister is watching.