Anyone know who Valentino Rossi is? - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-05-2007, 01:21 PM Thread Starter

Wink Anyone know who Valentino Rossi is?

Just kidding, every motorcycle racing fan should know who he is.

Anyone, just in case you don't or need more info on him... I found this link on Superbike.cn

It's a documentary on Valentino Rossi.
I see a lot of MotoGP fans on this part of the forum, so most likely everyone already know who he is.

Anyway here it is

http://www.superbike.cn/moto-gp-gp-5...umentary.shtml

You may have to let the video run for a minute to buffer it.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-06-2007, 10:08 AM

yeah i know who he is! a allways gets the best bike, lucky, got gay mate, pizza delivery boy. And your point is
Dont even start me off. What about the days when real talent won races. Not the good guy with teams behind him that support the commercialy most probably good rider.

Fark if hopper had Yam factory behind him he'd win. If stoned wasn't on a " fast as fuc on the straights" factory duc he'd be nowhere.
I rest my case

long live Barros! shows em up to be the over rated shower they really are ! top man

Had to use my step ladder to change a light bulb cos i don't get on with my real ladder.
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-06-2007, 08:11 PM

Who??

I thought Valentino Rossi was an italian hand-bag brand I'm not that keen on fashion videos...

Only six lines of hate BP, I honestly expected more, you're getting soft

Is it weird in here, or is it just me?

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-07-2007, 12:03 AM

I know GD ...old age mate.

Nah. Just finished my " the worlds a nasty place and it's not BP's fault"

Apparently six lines is the max before the reader thinks you're a tosser ( 2 if you're a kiwi living in Thailand)

Had to use my step ladder to change a light bulb cos i don't get on with my real ladder.
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-07-2007, 02:01 AM

I reakon BP has gone and mixed his salt with his sugar ;-)

Newbie .. WTF are you doing on this little stretch of internet island. We eat each other here. Best you be careful son ... and don't reach down too far for the soap ...

Rossi ... now that is easy. He is the guy that gets refered to as the current champion, even though some guy currently finishing 13th won the MotoGP last year.

BP ... you stop reading about here. Go check if that is salt in your suger bowl ....

Now, newbie ... while BP is gone ...

It's easy to see how KFC won last year. He had the backing of the best team, on the best and fastest bike, huge support from Amercian oil baron sponsors etc etc, and it help that all the talented riders kept pushing so hard for wins last year that they took each other out, as well as each other, each race. All he had to do, was stay on the bike ... which he did. Now then .. THAT is a Champ ;-)
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-07-2007, 11:27 PM
Tug

Talking Cock!

Quote:
Originally posted by bigphil
yeah i know who he is! a allways gets the best bike, lucky, got gay mate, pizza delivery boy. And your point is
Dont even start me off. What about the days when real talent won races. Not the good guy with teams behind him that support the commercialy most probably good rider.

Fark if hopper had Yam factory behind him he'd win. If stoned wasn't on a " fast as fuc on the straights" factory duc he'd be nowhere.
I rest my case

long live Barros! shows em up to be the over rated shower they really are ! top man
When was the last time Rossi had the best bike you dribbling old fool The days your refering two was when they wore cork helmets and flying jackets

Was very happy to see Barros showing skippy the way home

I seriously doubt that any other rider in the field could get the Yam within spitting distances of the podium. Did you see the top speed stats? around 20kph between the Dolmio Mobile and the Fiat Panda.

Last edited by Tug; 06-07-2007 at 11:34 PM.
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-08-2007, 03:00 AM

Yes and in a couple of years when I too have lost touch with reality and have become one with my armchair i will quote "stats" as well

Until then its attitude ... and anger management.

Gotta fly i'm off to the newly formed group " why motorcycle racing should be an olmypic sport" Wish me luck

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode