What's it like to be a fan ... BP? - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 03-11-2007, 12:17 AM Thread Starter

What's it like to be a fan ... BP?

You have been awefully quiet since the race BP. You must be lying low for a wee while like most true fans do, when their shining hero fails to live up to the hype poored on them by their ill informed fans .... ;-)

He was lucky to win the championship last year mate, just admit it, then you can move on with your life.

Become a fan for someone that has a chance of winning again, and you too can enjoy moments of glory ... rather than trying to find a way to explain your hero's failure to reward you for staying true to him for all these years hehehehe.

It's the first step in any recovery. Just admitting you were wrong. It's the first step to getting better mate.

We are all here for you. No one will make you feel like a twat for supporting him (oh, hang on, the is the SBR forum ....) ...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 03-11-2007, 05:31 PM

i thought you lot shagged sheep and didn't act like em. How degrading it must be to fall into line with the masses. Having no motivation to support and follow a good rider. Just put on yer No 46 t-shirt and march mindlessly in step. Bet you support Ferrari and Man U as well.

Had to use my step ladder to change a light bulb cos i don't get on with my real ladder.
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 03-12-2007, 04:23 PM

What a fall from glory that was AND fancy being beaten by both the Suzuki's!!!

Looks like a long year ahead BP, here's hoping West Ham and Super Aguri do a little better for you

Is it weird in here, or is it just me?

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 03-13-2007, 12:35 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally posted by bigphil
i thought you lot shagged sheep and didn't act like em. How degrading it must be to fall into line with the masses. Having no motivation to support and follow a good rider. Just put on yer No 46 t-shirt and march mindlessly in step. Bet you support Ferrari and Man U as well.

Now now, there is a difference between being and independent thinker, and a blind love struck fan.

I just finished watching the race again. Where was he? It must be awefully hard to ride around with a No.1 plate and be dicing with the second tier Yamaha and Ducati players ??

There is no shame to change camps this early in the session mate. You do not have to go for Vale, but maybe someone like Stoner, Capirossi or even Edwards would be more deserving of your unending love? ... hehehehehe
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 03-15-2007, 07:34 PM

A fan is somebody that supports though thick n thin. ( bit like Joycies support girdle). Not just glory hop from champion to champion
Like way back when i liked the way Abe rode, i started payin attention to Haydon. He's got style way beyond anybody in the line up ( although Edwards is pretty good too). Not only that he won the world championship ( not easy in anybodies book). A fact you let seem to struggle with. You like style when it's radical ( Dohan, Macoy etc) but dont even notice whats what with most so come up with a stream of " todays prediction of the bleedin obvious"

I'll stick with Haydon ( if only to give you lot summat to moan about)

Rossi doesn't have much style, he's just an amazingly fast and talented rider. Lets hope he doesn't do to Moto GP what Schumaker did to F1 ( and dohan to MotoGP a few years back ) did.

No boys! you just keep them posters of Man U , Ferrari n Madonna on yer walls ( justin timberlake for Ledge....defo) and i'll stick with my choice for a reason. You stay in your herd afraid of the herder dog (media). Sleeping well in the warmth of the masses for the sake of the warmth.

Come the revolution and "blindfold time" you'll be the first.

FREEDOM!!!

Had to use my step ladder to change a light bulb cos i don't get on with my real ladder.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode