Sportbike World banner

Who's your daddy?

3K views 19 replies 9 participants last post by  WOLVERINE II 
#1 ·
Now then...for all of yous who expected to see some nice arsed asian chick getting her rump spanked....i am sorry to disappoint.(although I could look up my library and pull out a coupla of pictures).

It is with great honour that I announce that Mr Wolverine is going to be a dad. Yes yes....my wife is pregnant.

Interestingly enough, I was thinking of naming the kid Ryan if it is a boy.

Leroy means "king' and Ryan means "The King's Descendent".

How bloody appropriate and somewhat corny is that??

BUT I am still open for suggestions. If I dont choose any, it should still be a good laugh.

So.....lets see.....

We have Dani Gibernau, Nicky Rossi, Marco Hayden, Phil Murray, Graeme Chong, Gareth Giblet etc.....

#3 ·
oh dear......

this thread has more than a degree of inevitability about it before we even get started!

Do you make this stuff up Wolverleroy just for the forum's general amusement or are you for real?

Does your wife now you're in here using the forum as a pre natal guide and scratching post ?

#6 ·
Yes boys! Leroy tends to be the rather large african type chappy that can make your eyes bulge even when you're not looking him in the face:crying:
Leroy's, Jermain's, Errol's all to be found round east London with tea cosy's on their heads and too much farkin UHU on their fingers.

( for our less enlightened brethren UHU is a brand of glue)

Congrats on the imminent nipper margerine. And give my regards to your lovely wife who, despite her shite taste in men, has at least found somebody not firing blanks.

As for the name..you've obviously already determined he's gay:twofinger

#14 ·
Well, there is no more point discussing names of my kid or deciding if I have respect for my wife(when i obviusly do)......

she had a miscarriage. The baby is dead. There was no heartbeat and no growth. So the foetus was removed yesterday in the hospital.

Guess we have to try again....

#16 ·
WOLVERINE II said:
Well, there is no more point discussing names of my kid or deciding if I have respect for my wife(when i obviusly do)......

she had a miscarriage. The baby is dead. There was no heartbeat and no growth. So the foetus was removed yesterday in the hospital.

Look at the bright side, both of you are still young. Where's that never dying spirit in you?? You could always try again!

#19 ·
WOLVERINE II said:

My prayers are with you man. I can guarantee you one thing, that kid is sitting next to the Lord this very second. Make sure when you pass on that you go to the same place.

CBRSensei

#20 ·
Well,

got back from the doctors and he says that she is fine. They tested the dead foetus and it happened to just die. Other than that, there was no complications and my wife is fine.

SO we just have to try again.

One thing i have learnt from this whole ordeal is that NO woman ever deserves to go through such emotional pain.

Life has taken a whole new meaning from now on.

Thanks for your words of kindness guys.

Leroy

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.