LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 18 (permalink) Old 08-21-2006, 02:17 AM Thread Starter
Tug

Standings

Septic 201
Pedro 176
Rossi 163
Wild card Capirossi 151.
Hayden 25 points clear of pedro and 38 ahead of Rossi.
Four races left and Ill put a pint on Pedro for the championship
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 18 (permalink) Old 08-21-2006, 06:38 PM

How many

10/09/2006 MALAYSIA Sepang
17/09/2006 AUSTRALIA Phillip Island
24/09/2006 JAPAN Motegi
15/10/2006 PORTUGAL Estoril
29/10/2006 Valencia Valencia

5 races left and i'll stick with haybale.

I'll have Pedro for the win in Sepang, Capriossi second, Haybale
3rd

Had to use my step ladder to change a light bulb cos i don't get on with my real ladder.
post #3 of 18 (permalink) Old 08-21-2006, 09:57 PM

My monies on Cappa for the win at Sepang, that red beast with just love those long straights

Only a fool would write off the main man for the title, maybe he's been sandbagging it for a laugh??? He could easily take the full 125 remaining pts and pip your sepo mate at the line BP

Betfair thinks it's a chance, with Rossi still at $2.94 and Hayden favourite at $2.20 ($5.60 for Peddy Tug, better get your wallet out)

Is it weird in here, or is it just me?

post #4 of 18 (permalink) Old 08-22-2006, 01:35 AM Thread Starter
Tug

Anything is better than a septic

Id love to see Rossi do it, but next best would be Capirosi and then Pedro just because its his first year.
$5.60 has to be worth a flutter
post #5 of 18 (permalink) Old 08-22-2006, 02:06 AM

Ok

Now were cooking
It's money where yer mouth is

Where's this bet fair thing at Dave my boy ( baring in mind at least Tug and probably most of us will be living in yer back garden next year when we cock up)

Had to use my step ladder to change a light bulb cos i don't get on with my real ladder.
post #6 of 18 (permalink) Old 08-22-2006, 05:00 PM

www.betfair.com

It's UK based, but you can bet in your local currency and on just about anything from politics to the gaelic games. I've got a few bob on Munster for the hurling finals

Also has Supers, Motogp, Speedway, F1 and WRC.

You can also bet that an event will not happen (ie Rossi not winning the title is currently a risk of $19.80 to win $10) if that makes any sense???

I had a few dollars on Cappa winning on the weekend and cleaned up

post #7 of 18 (permalink) Old 08-22-2006, 05:07 PM

Re: Anything is better than a septic

Quote:
Originally posted by Tug
Id love to see Rossi do it, but next best would be Capirosi and then Pedro just because its his first year.
$5.60 has to be worth a flutter
Will you just fark oooorf Tug....Haydon has ridden like a star for 2 years ( OK last week was shite but that's more than likely a bike issue) and still you don't rate him. Only him and Pedro have come anywhere near Rossi Oh and the occaisional Melandri showing. But he's quality and the points show it.
No shadow of a doubt who's the best rider out there but even he can't get the shite Yamaha sorted every week.

And what about Baggi coming back next year ...now there's a bloke that cpuld be quick on a 800....Pity Pedro will cream em all

post #8 of 18 (permalink) Old 08-23-2006, 12:56 AM Thread Starter
Tug

Re: Re: Anything is better than a septic

Quote:
Originally posted by bigphil
Will you just fark oooorf Tug....Haydon has ridden like a star for 2 years ( OK last week was shite but that's more than likely a bike issue) and still you don't rate him. Only him and Pedro have come anywhere near Rossi Oh and the occaisional Melandri showing. But he's quality and the points show it.
No shadow of a doubt who's the best rider out there but even he can't get the shite Yamaha sorted every week.

And what about Baggi coming back next year ...now there's a bloke that cpuld be quick on a 800....Pity Pedro will cream em all
Its not that I dont rate him, I just dont like the cunt.
Septics shouldnt be allowed to win sports unless they involve small balls or no passports. Golf, tennis ping pong and baseball are all ok but not proper sports like rugby, bike racing, dwarf throwing, drinking, being funny and traveling to a country where I might be
post #9 of 18 (permalink) Old 09-11-2006, 04:26 PM

Well I was close backing Lorry, wasn't I????

So come on then, waiting on the full report of what happened, who went, how much it rained etc

post #10 of 18 (permalink) Old 09-11-2006, 11:20 PM

Top weekend as always

Great weekend Dave. Me and grumpy Chuck went up and met Tug ( and his whole farkin family) The rest just couldn;t be arsed to get in touch and meet for a beer. All farkin workin or head up arse syndrome. Fak em !!

The guys that did get together included mad nick from Zhuhai who has just had his pelvis screwed together and his elbow rebuilt. Lovely bloke.

Got soaked on Saturday and not a bike in sight ( didn;t get there till 2( took ages to load the swiss family Morrison in the motor)) blleding poured down till 3 and we waited till 5pm when it was cancelled by which time the track looked fine. Never mind went back and got slaughtered in the HRC and the beach club.

Sunday brilliant Sun and cold green tea all day ( Heiniken) top racing and Capriossi's pass between 7&8 had to be seen to be believed. Never seen it before and probably wont again. It even shook Rossi up. How Capri held that line and powered out and down to 9 was incredible.
Capriossi rode the wheels off the Duc and deserved the win. Rossi is just too good in the end.
Well dissapointed with Haydon but points in 4th is better than zero on yer arse in the gravel i guess.
Pedro didn;t miss a beat all race and deserved 3rd.
Not my favourite rider but Hopper did well on the pig Suzuki. Stayed with it and nailed 6th after a long chase and final pass on KR.
Most surprised by Giblet coming good for a change. Thought he might have nailed Haydon for a while but his advances only lasted a couple of laps.
Top day out

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode