Conspiracy Theory - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 17 (permalink) Old 05-23-2006, 06:06 AM Thread Starter

Conspiracy Theory

Right Guys, I thought I would be a little late on this one but from a quick glance down the forum it seems no one has raised it. BP I’m disappointed, I thought you were normally quicker!

So what’s wrong with Rossi? All these problems this year, it’s almost as if he is riding a new bike……….?

The season started with terrible head shake problems. Surely this is a fundamental issue and something Yamaha would have fixed on day one – i.e 2 years ago?? He then qualified mid field at Shanghai and despite some top notch riding had to retire due to “tire problems” ??????? Yeah Right!

Down the long straight at Shanghai he had chunks taken out of him by a KAWASAKI! Why is it Edwards could make the same bike go fast whilst Rossi was having troubles?

And then finally this weekend in France he pulled out with engine troubles……..

Surely Valentino Rossi is riding an 800cc bike in the MotoGP? Yamaha’s first year was intended to be a development year – They won it, 2005 was the year for the trophy, again the boy came good. Surely to spend a year developing and racing an 800cc bike ahead of the rest of the pack is going to give them the edge in 2007? At the same time, should Valentino win on a lower spec bike, this really would be the biggest finger to the rest of them, ever!!!!!!

And then if Rossi does in fact go to F1 then Yamaha have gained one years free Rossi consultation!

So cumon BP et all……. Shoot me down! I dare ya!

Will
Lee Harvey Oslwald - Where are you now that we need you??????
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 17 (permalink) Old 05-23-2006, 06:20 AM

So what's the theory???

Use a spoon.
post #3 of 17 (permalink) Old 05-23-2006, 05:07 PM

Tin foil hat wearers

I like the way your thinking Bbq but can't agree

If it was down 200cc it'd be even slower than the Suzies...

The things just a pig, everytime he pushes it it runs wide and into the gravel. They're saying a new frame is on the way and that it's closely related to the 05 jobbie. Will be interesting to see what happens??

For such a talent, the Tornado hasn't done a thing until China, he has obviously also been struggling with the setup of the POS yammie.

The other thing is the Doctor might be slowing down??? The last couple of years hes had every motivation to push it to the limit, but what's driving him now??? Maybe it's finally time he parked it and gave WRC or F1 a go, just my
Attached Images
File Type: jpg rossi_car.jpg (58.5 KB, 105 views)

Is it weird in here, or is it just me?

post #4 of 17 (permalink) Old 05-23-2006, 06:19 PM

Re: Conspiracy Theory

Quote:
Originally posted by bbqq021
Right Guys, I thought I would be a little late on this one but from a quick glance down the forum it seems no one has raised it. BP I’m disappointed, I thought you were normally quicker!

So what’s wrong with Rossi? All these problems this year, it’s almost as if he is riding a new bike……….?

The season started with terrible head shake problems. Surely this is a fundamental issue and something Yamaha would have fixed on day one – i.e 2 years ago?? He then qualified mid field at Shanghai and despite some top notch riding had to retire due to “tire problems” ??????? Yeah Right!

Down the long straight at Shanghai he had chunks taken out of him by a KAWASAKI! Why is it Edwards could make the same bike go fast whilst Rossi was having troubles?

And then finally this weekend in France he pulled out with engine troubles……..

Surely Valentino Rossi is riding an 800cc bike in the MotoGP? Yamaha’s first year was intended to be a development year – They won it, 2005 was the year for the trophy, again the boy came good. Surely to spend a year developing and racing an 800cc bike ahead of the rest of the pack is going to give them the edge in 2007? At the same time, should Valentino win on a lower spec bike, this really would be the biggest finger to the rest of them, ever!!!!!!

And then if Rossi does in fact go to F1 then Yamaha have gained one years free Rossi consultation!

So cumon BP et all……. Shoot me down! I dare ya!
\\

It's obvious .he's got piles

Had to use my step ladder to change a light bulb cos i don't get on with my real ladder.
post #5 of 17 (permalink) Old 05-23-2006, 11:42 PM

The rider is only as good as the bike he's on ...usually. Rossi's talent is not in any doubt i guess...so it must be the bike.

They have been messing around with frames and geometry and at this level the slightest change can mean glory or doom.
He was flying in France before the motor conked out. Just bad luck i guess. When every thing is maxed out to gain every gram of power and stability the chances something giving in is bloody high.
Not forgetting that all the other teams are bustin a gut to equal and beat the Camel Yamaha team.

It will just make his glory all the better when he comes back from this to take the championship.

Had to use my step ladder to change a light bulb cos i don't get on with my real ladder.
post #6 of 17 (permalink) Old 05-24-2006, 09:37 PM

Alonso has clearly had enough of him!!!! hahaha

MONACO, May 24 (Reuters) - MotoGP champion Valentino Rossi turned his back on Formula One on Wednesday and pledged his immediate future to racing on two wheels.

"No Formula One, at least for the moment. I'm staying with bikes," the charismatic 27-year-old told the Italian news agency ANSA in a statement. "I will carry on racing in MotoGP for a while yet."

Rossi had been courted by Ferrari and has impressed in several increasingly serious tests with the Formula One glamour team over the last year.

Ferrari are waiting to hear whether seven times world champion Michael Schumacher, now 37, wants to continue next year and have also been strongly linked to McLaren's Finnish driver Kimi Raikkonen for 2007.

Rossi thanked Ferrari for their interest and for giving him the opportunity to test.

"It was a beautiful experience from a technical, and above all human, point of view," he said. "I thank (president) Luca di Montezemolo, team boss (Jean Todt) and the whole team for giving me such a great opportunity.

"I believe my work in motorcycling is not yet finished: I still have so much to do and will carry on in MotoGP for a while," added the Yamaha rider, whose contract is up for renewal.

"I hope Ferrari achieve their target and that it coincides with mine -- to win the world championship."

Rossi, winner for the last five years in a row in the top category, has endured his worst start to a season and is currently languishing in eighth place after five races.

Ferrari are second in the Formula One constructors' championship, 19 points behind Renault. Schumacher has won two of the six races.

ANSA quoted Todt as saying Ferrari noted Rossi's decision.

"It was a pleasure giving him the chance to try out a Ferrari racing car," he said. "All those who worked with him were struck by his ability to adapt to Formula One, by his talent and courtesy."

"Now we will follow with great affection his MotoGP challenge, hoping that he can get what he so richly deserves."

Renault's world champion Fernando Alonso was less gracious when he heard the news.

"Good. Like this we don't talk anything more about him," the Spaniard told reporters at the Monaco Grand Prix. "After four months, maybe this is the last question (I face about him)."

Is it weird in here, or is it just me?
post #7 of 17 (permalink) Old 05-24-2006, 11:28 PM

all those in favour of Rossi doing 1 round of the F1 and knockin Alonso off the track in similar style to the Giblet incident last year say I
What is it with Spain...you ether get decent guys like Pedro, Punit etc or small dick syndrome sufferers like Giblet and Alonso
Oh! and for the record paella is SHITE

post #8 of 17 (permalink) Old 05-28-2006, 09:58 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by bigphil
all those in favour of Rossi doing 1 round of the F1 and knockin Alonso off the track in similar style to the Giblet incident last year say I
What is it with Spain...you ether get decent guys like Pedro, Punit etc or small dick syndrome sufferers like Giblet and Alonso
Oh! and for the record paella is SHITE
I have to agree with you PB ... Alonso is just a daft cant ... and we all were dying for a fella with a personality to turn up and balance Schumi/ Kimi .... and when we get one he's a twat ...
post #9 of 17 (permalink) Old 05-29-2006, 05:11 PM

wait a minute....are we talking about F1?

Thought it was a banned topic...but since we are on it.....

Schumi did mess up last weekend when he allegedly stalled his car so as to prevent Alonso from taking pole.....

he got relegated to start from the pits....

old man is starting to get desperate to win his championship I think?

GO KIMI!!!!
post #10 of 17 (permalink) Old 05-29-2006, 06:24 PM

Now schumi's reputation has gone down the drain as a result of this... Ferrari could have just named me as a 3rd driver and I could be alonso's official blocker (As long as he does not overtake me) and it wouldn't hurt schumi's reputation or position on the grid. Am willing to accept reasonable charges (Just cover my travel, food, lodging, girls, and a ferrari (Any one will do) at the end of the season).
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode