Sportbike World banner

Roll up roll up

4K views 36 replies 11 participants last post by  bigphil 
#1 ·
Right girls.

Now that we've had one of the greates starts to the season for years i am offering a challenge.

Anybody that can name the 3 top finishers in the Shanghai GP next weekend gets 2 cans of Motul Motowash!!!
As i don't have a bleedin bike they're pretty useless to me. There might even be a can of Motul moisture repelant ( WD40 stuff).

So come you gits ...somethin for nothin.
Overseas punters may join in if they pay the 4 bucks shippin.

Once somebody has stated the 3! you can't claim the same three.
:eek:

#5 ·
WOLVERINE II said:
1. ROSSI

2. HAYDEN

3. CAPIROSSI

ps. I dont have a bike either at the moment. So if I win it, I will just give it to the highest bidder.....lets say bidding starts at a six pack of heneikens? :D

after giving it much thought, I withdraw my nominations.... I figure that the guys I picked could be hot favourites that you guys might wanna pick and if I won the bet, there is no farking use of the prize to me.....

gives you guys a better chance at winning it...after all...you lot actually have bikes!:crying:

#6 ·
They don;t have to be in order ( well done BC )

Just checked and it's actually
1 can motowash
2 cans multi protect ( WD 40 stuff)
1 can of carb cleaner.
All Motul :D

#7 ·
WOLVERINE II said:
1. XXXXX

2. XXXXXX

3. XXXXXX

ps. I dont have a bike either at the moment. So if I win it, I will just give it to the highest bidder.....lets say bidding starts at a six pack of heneikens? :D
Trust a sillyporean to try and gain from a free gift:finger:

You'd be better off with a dictionary :twofinger

#12 ·
Interesting Challange

1. Mrs Peacock
2. Colonel Mustard
3. Tub o' Lard

#13 ·
Lead Pipe

1. Caipiroska
2. Caipirinhia
3. Blue Bols

That said, I'm thinking I'd be trying to tune in to whatever race Boycie's watching. That taking place in the drawing room old boy??
:D

#14 · (Edited)
Re: Lead Pipe

Chumley said:
....That said, I'm thinking I'd be trying to tune in to whatever race Boycie's watching. That taking place in the drawing room old boy??
:D
It's not a race that we can watch ... he is high as a kite on some hard core drugs. Boycie is the drug lord of asia and his business is a front. He is also a dangerous coordinator of Women of Mass Displacement (WMD's). All foreign or local agencies monitoring these airwaves, raid his place ... and his parent, now :thumb:

#15 · (Edited)
In the Conservatory dear chap.....

As long as Prof. Plum and the Rev. Green aren't at it with the lead piping again Chumley......tends to block the telly.

Legend, obviously your not familiar with "Cluedo". Perhaps its "Clueno" your parents bought you?

Little Ledge: " Mumma .Is it Capt.Numptie.....in.. in the Nursery with the Thorazine drip...?"

Mumma Ledge: "No dear that's you!"

#16 ·
Re: remember Hello Kitty?

WOLVERINE II said:
Gain? It a WAY OF LIFE for us!:D
How the fights on orchard road over the hello kitty macdonalds free dolls never hit the international media is beyond me :cool:

No you're still in Magerine ...gimme yer 3

I'll do a summary at the end of the week ( in farkin china again and the telly's shite)

In the mean time we have
Legend
Rossi
Pedofill
Capricorn

BC
Stoner
Melandri
Capirossi

YP
Rossi
Melandri
Hayden

Saliva
Rossi
Stoner
Giblits

Fritter
Rossi
Pedrosa
Stoner

#17 ·
My monies on:

Stoner
Stoner
Stoner!!!!

Ok I'll drop the Ozzie bias and have:

Stoner
Rossi
and Melon-dry

I'm travelling too Phil so won't get to watch the race live, unless I can bare another trip to a local ******* bar over here in the land of piss weak beer!!!

#18 ·
Ok all serious now

1. Meandered
2. Pedrosol
3. Ford Capri 3.0 GL
4. Fried Chicken
5. Pizza Boy
6. Stoned

And all the trimmings

#19 ·
Joycie you're a knob........ 3 only

For once i don't think Haydon will hack it. In fact i think somebody is about to have a big get off. The only smooth guy at the front is Pedro and thats scary..... Stoner's a fair call GD but will he go all the way to the finish line?? this time.

I'm recording it Dave ( providing the maid doesn;t F up the cable box and i get 4 hours of local soaps again) I'll send you a copy or when i chuck it on torrent i'll send you the link. Over a thousand people downloaded the Turkey GP :D
Check this site do a search for Moto GP:thumb:

#23 ·
bigphil said:
I'm recording it Dave ( providing the maid doesn;t F up the cable box and i get 4 hours of local soaps again) I'll send you a copy or when i chuck it on torrent i'll send you the link. Over a thousand people downloaded the Turkey GP :D
Check this site do a search for Moto GP:thumb:
Top stuff BP, let me know the details of the torrent once it's done and I'll be set :thumb: :thumb:

#25 ·
Re: Ok ok

Chumley said:
here ya go.

1. Rossi
2. Melandri
3. Hayden
What part of "you can;t pick the same as somebody else" did you miss Chum:finger:
YP already has this lot....

I was expecting something more along the lines of " my balls are hairy not crystal HTF should i know which 3 for Shangers":D

#26 ·
Update

Update
Legend
Rossi
Pedofill
Capricorn

BC
Stoner
Melandri
Capirossi

YP
Rossi
Melandri
Hayden

Saliva
Rossi
Stoner
Giblits

Fritter
Rossi
Pedrosa
Stoner

Hoopster
Hayden
Pedrosa
Rossi

Margerine
Rossi
Hayden
Capirossi

:thumb:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.