OK (I presume it is played on Windows Media Player),
Please do as follows:
1. When you play the file, right-click on the player and select "Properties"
2. Copy the link stated after “Location
” (i.e. “http…………….wmv
3. Go to Google.com, paste the file link in the search area and make a search for the file.
Google will then come with a search result saying “Sorry, no information is available for the URL…..”
5. However, below that it will say “If the URL is valid, try visiting that web page by clicking on the following link: …….”
Right-click this link, select “Save Target As
” and save to disk.
6. You already know the rest I take ... (http://www.yousendit.com/
So, Legend it is time for you to show everybody once and for all that you are The Tool!