- The only players in motogp 2006 will be Rossi, Hayden and Marco
- Gibblet will get another beating, however the gap to the leaders will be bigger as he's on the 'can't turn corners' Ducati....
- Barros gets a year closer to his pension while heading back to SBK
- Looks like the Roman Emperor has finally been conquered and sent on his whinging way
- with Podrossa and Stoner spending 06 learning their new weapons
- and the quote of the year so far..
Reporter: The switch from WSBK to MotoGP may seem to be an obvious move due to the common engine capacity and 4-stroke cycle... What struck you the most when you first rode a MotoGP machine?
Vermeulen: I think where the similarities end between a SBK and a MotoGP bike is that they both have 2 wheels.
......and just in case that doesn't get me over the line against BP, I'd like to offer the Winston twins at Misano SBK as the #1 Pit Tootsies for 2005
a clear standout in a lean year.
Can anyone better that??