2006 dates - Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-05-2005, 04:14 PM Thread Starter
Tug
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Posts: 1,253
2006 dates

March, 26th - Spain, Jerez de la Frontera
April, 8th** - Qatar, Doha/Losail
April, 30th - Turkey, Istanbul
May, 14th - China, Shanghai
May, 21st - France, Le Mans
June, 4th - Italy, Mugello
June, 18th - Catalunya, Catalunya
June, 24th** - Netherlands, Assen
July, 2nd - Great Britain, Donington Park
July, 16th - Germany, Sachsenring
July, 23rd* - United States, Laguna Seca
August, 20th - Czech Republic, Brno
September, 10th - Malaysia, Sepang
September, 17th - Australia, Phillip Island
September, 24th - Japan, Motegi
October, 22nd - Portugal, Estoril
October, 29th - Valencia, Ricardo Tormo

I know we talked about Turkey as agood choice for boys tour 06 and Im in agreement but Estoril and Valencia back to back sound too good to miss I have two GP's in lieu from 05 so could use them for Shanghai and Malaysia
Tug is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-05-2005, 04:53 PM
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Posts: 1,452
Well you gotta come to Sepang ( and settle the hotel bill from last year)

Nah, it has to be done. Period.

Still reckon Brno should be a laugh and not too expensive.
Problem with Portugal and Italy is the prices will double on everything GP week and paying 10 Euros a bottle for that wop
shite they call beer doesn't do it for me.

Turkey good second option
bigphil is offline  
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-05-2005, 10:13 PM
Registered User
 
1-4 The Road's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Singapore
Posts: 315
Who's got influence?

Sepang falls on my mother's 90th birthday. Don't think she'd appreciate a pit pass as prezzy either. Someone move it please.

1-4 The Road
1-4 The Road is offline  
 
post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-06-2005, 03:23 PM
Registered User
 
Gixxer_Dave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Australia
Posts: 1,518
Good luck but....

I'm not sure how you move a birthday

Is it weird in here, or is it just me?
Gixxer_Dave is offline  
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-06-2005, 04:36 PM
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 374
Any non-Armchair Generals?

Shanghai should be a good one next year. There are some bikes for hire if any one wants? 05 kawa's etc........

There are also 3 or 4 races the months before hand...

Tug Mate, you have to come and have a go at Shanghai and see for yourself.....

Last round of the China Superbike series this weekend at Zhuhai....

Support race to the FIM Asia Pac.......

Back to the Sexual Disney Land of China!
bbqq021 is offline  
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-06-2005, 08:46 PM Thread Starter
Tug
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Posts: 1,253
Re: Any non-Armchair Generals?

Quote:
Originally posted by bbqq021
Shanghai should be a good one next year. There are some bikes for hire if any one wants? 05 kawa's etc........

There are also 3 or 4 races the months before hand...

Tug Mate, you have to come and have a go at Shanghai and see for yourself.....

Last round of the China Superbike series this weekend at Zhuhai....

Support race to the FIM Asia Pac.......

Back to the Sexual Disney Land of China!
Riding next year is cleared by the department if internal affairs as is learning to para glide

Disney Land disnt exist in my limited experiance
Tug is offline  
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-06-2005, 08:52 PM
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Posts: 1,452
Re: Re: Any non-Armchair Generals?

Quote:
Originally posted by Tug
Riding next year is cleared by the department if internal affairs as is learning to para glide
Hospitals in China that good eh Tug?
bigphil is offline  
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-06-2005, 09:37 PM
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 374
Christmas & New Year

Right Tug

If you are going to learn to paraglide then you have to come to Nepal, flying with me over new years. Leaving on the 30th of Dec back on the 8th.

This is where i learn't to fly, possibly the best place.........

http://www.nepal-paragliding.com/

Failing that, i am off to Bir in March, small place about 600km north of Delhi in the Himalaya. This is a the Hawaii of Paragliding!

Probably about 8 hours very bumpy ride from the worst hospital in India
bbqq021 is offline  
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-08-2005, 09:10 PM Thread Starter
Tug
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Posts: 1,253
Re: Christmas & New Year

Quote:
Originally posted by bbqq021
Right Tug

If you are going to learn to paraglide then you have to come to Nepal, flying with me over new years. Leaving on the 30th of Dec back on the 8th.

This is where i learn't to fly, possibly the best place.........

http://www.nepal-paragliding.com/

Failing that, i am off to Bir in March, small place about 600km north of Delhi in the Himalaya. This is a the Hawaii of Paragliding!

Probably about 8 hours very bumpy ride from the worst hospital in India
I was thinking of a littel closer to home, like Beijing Paragliding skool
Tug is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Sportbike Forum: Sportbike Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome